Behind the Scenes: The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Good vs. Evil

Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Frank Miller

1. Deus257
    June 2, 2010 at 12:27 pm — Reply

Awesome, I am so ready for this show.

2. matthew
    June 2, 2010 at 12:36 pm — Reply

i guess i can put my fears about the show being in black & white to bed. i read the first 30 issues or so but something about the lack of color makes it hard for me to really get into it. i enjoyed what i did read though and love Kirkman’s other projects (except that he left Haunt).

3. matthew
    June 2, 2010 at 12:41 pm — Reply

woops, i meant ottley. hit me as soon as i shut down my pc. good job on haunt robert, and good luck on this show.

4. Jacin B
    June 2, 2010 at 1:21 pm — Reply

Having looked through the full gallery, my only complaint is that they would’ve looked better if they would’ve gone with more of a glassed-over, cataract-looking eye.

The red-ringed, dark-pupiled eyes are too reminiscent of the rage virus-infected people in 28 Days/Weeks Later and they convey way too much emotion and life for Kirkman’s zombies (particulary this one and this one).

5. theSuperAlbino
    June 2, 2010 at 3:20 pm — Reply

The only thing I hate is the lack of Carl Grimes, he was a good POV for how a child would be affected by a zombie apocalypse.

6. Astro Dinosaurus
    June 2, 2010 at 3:28 pm — Reply

To begin with I didn’t have great hopes for this series…But then it hit me AMC!
    Breaking Bad, Mad Men…These people know how to do televison.

7. TaZ
    June 2, 2010 at 4:36 pm — Reply

I think I met her at a fraternity party one time in the 80’s…

8. Damascus
    June 7, 2010 at 3:46 am — Reply

I just wish they hadn’t made them so hot. ;)