Check out the Fables commercial

10 Kinds of Batman Awesome Sauce (Batman Cosplay?)

1. Aubreii
    June 1, 2010 at 7:30 am — Reply

No Animal? :(

2. Brian G.
    June 1, 2010 at 8:47 am — Reply

It’s not easy being green. Kermit the Frog. Grew up on the mean Philadelphia Street named Seasame. Taking a job as a local news man, Kermit was often thrown into the mix of urban street violence. It is on these mean streets where he developed his knife skills and his rivalry with local drug kingpin, Elmo, began. Kermit … Elmo … their turf wars have ripped the neighborhood apart 1, 2, 3, 4 times (ah ah ah).

3. Ricco
    June 1, 2010 at 8:50 am — Reply

Rana Rene for the win! Why? First he has a girlfriend and second I can see a TV show or movie with him without wanting to tear my eyes out and eat them, unlike anything with Elmo.

4. Gnomonic
    June 1, 2010 at 8:58 am — Reply

I say Kermit gets the edge here.

Even with his high frequency sonic weapon, Elmo will never beat the spindly limbs of entanglement Kermit has got going. Also, I suspect Kermit has a real mean persona from all the sexual frustration.

5. litanyofthieves
    June 1, 2010 at 9:45 am — Reply

I hope Kermit takes that little Sesame Street Hijacker back to the hell he came from.

6. Astrodinosaurus
    June 1, 2010 at 10:02 am — Reply

So uhh am I the only one who still can’t vote? (I did empty my cache)

• June 1, 2010 at 10:44 am — Reply

Yes… yes you are. It has to do with the crash last month, and the repeating of the poll numbering. You’ll need to delete your cookies.

• Astro Dinosaurus
        June 1, 2010 at 11:48 am — Reply

Great success

7. Brother129
    June 1, 2010 at 11:45 am — Reply

Wow…did we jump the shark already? Speaking of, let’s do The Fonz vs. Dylan from 90210 classic….

8. SkrullBryan
    June 1, 2010 at 1:45 pm — Reply

9. ~wyntermute~
    June 1, 2010 at 4:27 pm — Reply

Hmmm… I’m stunned that Elmodeus actually got >10%… :(

10. MaximusRift
    June 1, 2010 at 5:02 pm — Reply

I don’t remember voting for this? What happened?

• June 2, 2010 at 4:36 am — Reply

Same thing with me – it’s showing results with no option to vote, yet I haven’t voted. Not that Kermit needs any more votes to secure the lead (yay!), but it’s odd.

Oh, and this isn’t a fair fight until you get a Fraggle in here.

11. plato
    June 2, 2010 at 11:51 am — Reply

Of course Kermit will win. Kermit can enter berserker mode.

Elmo doesn’t stand a chance once Kermit gets going. If Kermit were a D&D class, he’d be a Barbarian.

12. Damascus
    June 7, 2010 at 5:30 am — Reply

Maybe you should do a slightly more balanced poll, like The Count vs. Telly, or Grover vs. Cookie Monster. Or Animal vs. Gonzo. Sweetums vs. Snuffleupagus.