Deadline is reporting that Victoria’s Secret Model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has been tapped to play the female lead in Transformers 3, replacing Megan Fox as the love interest.  Huntington-Whiteley’s IMDB credits are mighty impressive, racking up four – count them FOUR – spots in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and one episode (as herself) in Britain’s Next Top Model.  With these impressive credits to her name, I’m sure she’s going to surpass anything Megan Fox could bring to table.

I think at this point, Transformers 3: Shark Tank’s Revenge, needs to be a direct to VHS release…

via Deadline

Top Ten: Sexiest Men in Comics

Toy Story 3: Security Cam Footage

1. Brian G.
    May 26, 2010 at 1:07 pm — Reply

Um … not sure what to say here. She’s very pretty but I don’t think that this photo is the best representation of a Megan Fox replacement.

• Jacin B
      May 26, 2010 at 1:43 pm — Reply

How ’bout this one?

• Jacin B
        May 26, 2010 at 1:44 pm — Reply
        • Brian G.
          May 26, 2010 at 2:09 pm — Reply

That one seems to more more so more me. She has a very very young face. The picture up makes me feel a bit like a creep. This one feels like a more mature shoot for her baby face.

• Brian G.
            May 26, 2010 at 2:12 pm — Reply

“That one seems to more more so more me.”

Ok. I KNOW I didn’t type that. That was really weird. I wrote: “That one seems to work so much more for me.”

2. Jacin B
    May 26, 2010 at 1:41 pm — Reply

On the other hand (pardon the pun), she doesn’t have freak thumbs.

3. David
    May 26, 2010 at 2:02 pm — Reply

I have had the dishonour of meeting Megan Fox. I was naturally starstruck initially but her egotistical, self-centered, and condescending nature towards every single person at the event she “hosted” actually made me realize that she is a horrible human being. I’m no obssessed fan, and I feel that no one should hold themselves as better than anyone else. Well, exception being Chuck Norris. lol. Megan was no tour de force in the acting guild either so it’s not like the bar was set high. Look good on camera? Check. Can Speak? Check. Giant pole up ass? Wait and see. If Rosie is cast I’m sure it won’t hurt the movie any more than having Megan in it wounded the first two.
    Two Cents doled out. Thanks.

4. Ricco
    May 26, 2010 at 2:23 pm — Reply

Are there really no good looking actresses left? I could have sworn there were like a dozen or so beatiful actresses, who can, you know, ACT!

P.S.- The pic is sorta creepy, she looks 15-16 years old…

5. Arbor Day
    May 26, 2010 at 2:33 pm — Reply

They should just bring Rachael Taylor back from the original. Her character can be the love interest and server a purpose beyond eye candy.

6. TaZ
    May 26, 2010 at 3:25 pm — Reply

That young lady needs to grab some carbs and a protein shake and get a better looking swimsuit. Gaunt, starved and skinny does not a sex symbol make.

7. ~wyntermute~
    May 26, 2010 at 3:50 pm — Reply

WANTED: Actress for next M. Bay Masterpiece. Must weigh less than 79lbs, soaking wet, and must not possess actual acting experience. Be prepared to skip meals while M. Bay gives you “act-ING~!!!” lessons in his private trailer.

• May 26, 2010 at 5:11 pm — Reply

This is a spectacularly unattractive look for her.

• ~wyntermute~
        May 26, 2010 at 10:11 pm — Reply

Unless somehow the camera removes 2 cup sizes and about 30 lbs…. No, I figure this is pretty much par for her course. :D I’d look for this girl if I had something stuck between my teeth, and for _NO_ other reason than that.