Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

This episode: The battle rages on as man (and 3/4 orc, and dogboy) take on dinosaurs…ON THE MOON!

[podcast]http://traffic.libsyn.com/majorspoilers/criticalhit_48.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

Major Spoilers Adventures #44: So, how was your weekend?

Shocker Toys announces new exclusives

1. Sendel
    May 18, 2010 at 10:01 am — Reply

Near the beginning of this episode, I noticed Orem roll for what I thought was a spell, not a melee attack with his sword, since it targeted reflex, and rolled a 10. He then said, “plus 8, plus 4.” Where are all of these bonuses coming from so early on in levels — Especially as a wizard?

Thanks guys, and as always, great stuff!

• peter
      May 18, 2010 at 11:58 am — Reply

wasn’t he casting that spell through some magical item (wand of accuracy) that gave him some bonus also.

• Rodrigo
      May 19, 2010 at 10:14 pm — Reply

+4 Intelligence mod +2 Item +2 level +4 wand of accuracy. Without his wand class feature Orem usually has a +8 to hit with his wizard powers.

2. May 19, 2010 at 5:01 pm — Reply

Having a great time listening to the campaign, guys. Makes me nostalgic for my old group. Thanks for this.
    Orem Rivendorn and Tork ftw!

3. Joey
    May 24, 2010 at 11:30 am — Reply

So I missed the last couple of episodes and cannot find them on the MajorSpoilers archives. There is a gap between episode 38 and this one, 48. Where are the ten missing episodes?

4. Braeden
    June 28, 2010 at 2:08 am — Reply

Hey i have a question for podcast #47. Why did you mention Prarrie Dog Comics in Wichita. I am just wondering becuase i live not to far from there and it is were i go to buy dice and magic cards

• June 28, 2010 at 7:58 am — Reply

I think I probably mentioned it, because I was there.

• Braeden
        June 28, 2010 at 10:23 pm — Reply

ok i just was wondering why a comic book store from a town many people couldn’t tell u were it is on the map was mentioned and to me makes the whole critical hit experience so much better

• April 6, 2013 at 5:14 pm — Reply

If you listen closely, we also occasionally mention GATEKEEPER HOBBIES, HUNTOON & GAGE, TOPEKA! (Ask us about our ME!)

5. Matt
    June 28, 2010 at 9:33 pm — Reply

I was listening to episode 46, during which you categorically state we can get the images online from the blog articles.

I’m struggling to find episodes 39 – 47 … it seems to jump from 38 to 48 …

• June 28, 2010 at 9:39 pm — Reply

Yes, you could have received the images for that particular episode when the episodes were originally released, however, the site experienced a crash a few months ago, and we’re still going back and adding missing content. It will take time, but we will get to it as soon as we can. Thanks for your understanding.

• Matt
        June 28, 2010 at 9:47 pm — Reply

Thanks, i had a feeling you were going to say something like that … no worries !

6. Billy
    July 16, 2011 at 7:36 pm — Reply

I think it was this episode where someone asked about the music for the Critical Hit music. It comes from:

Apple’s GarageBand software. Go to the “Loops” library. Click on “Jingles”, then “Cinematic”. It’s one of the “Bow and Arrow” sequences.

Good choice of music!

7. Shawn
    November 16, 2012 at 6:18 pm — Reply

Love the Show guys, I am catching up slowly, I started about 2 months ago and have gotten this far(not sure if thats good or bad) Love the show. Long Live Randus

8. Alfie
    December 17, 2012 at 4:03 pm — Reply

What happened to episodes #39-47? I can get them on iTunes, but that’s no help when trying to listen to the “casts of pods” on my Android phone (which I download from the site)! Hope it’s just me. Thanks.