Meet Matthew and Win a Prize contest winner steps up to the plate

Wolverine 2: Adamantium Boogaloo kicks off in January?

1. Greg A
    March 4, 2010 at 2:15 pm — Reply

So, this team consists of Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine and Jessica Jones? This seems to be less of a team than a cavalcade of Bendis’s favorite characters. I wonder who else will be making up this team–The Hood?

2. March 4, 2010 at 3:07 pm — Reply

so far i’ve got no complaints bout this time. I need a better costume on her sides a wasp throw off.

• TaZ
      March 4, 2010 at 6:12 pm — Reply

I’m with you on this one. I know female heroes’ costumes are expected to have certain asthetics and sex-appeal but will someone please put some boots on these folks? Unless your power includes sticking to surfaces like the Spider-persons, a pair of tactical footware with some grip comes in handy during street-level “fighty-fighty” in real life (trust me on this one!!) and would apply in comics as well. Plus is makes them look like they’re running around in their stocking feet (which, for some folks, would probably be an incentive to get the comic but not all of us are freaky like that…).

• astrodinosaurus
        March 4, 2010 at 7:18 pm — Reply

Reed Richard’s gripsocks …Patent pending.

3. March 4, 2010 at 3:52 pm — Reply

Glances at “Jewel” pinup teaser.

**Goes back to reading his Alias HC**

4. Eddie Sheridan
    March 4, 2010 at 5:16 pm — Reply

So…

Marvel makes a big-to-do about rebooting its Avengers titles, just so Bendis can leave the New Avengers lineup virtually unchanged?

I gotta admit, I’m more excited about the Secret Avengers than this.

5. Brother129
    March 4, 2010 at 6:30 pm — Reply

Can anyone tell me what Jessica Jones’ real power set is? Other than flight and super strength…?

• davek
      March 4, 2010 at 7:42 pm — Reply

First guess would be an indestructible pelvis.

Shaddup, you thought it too.

6. Jim
    March 4, 2010 at 10:40 pm — Reply

When you have like 25 people on the various Avengers teams, saying “I am an Avenger” seems kinda pointless. Perhaps they should do posters that say “Hey, I am not an Avenger. Me and this guy over here. Everyone else is, though.”