Magic: The Gathering

This issue: Rodrigo recounts his adventures to the lands to the North and his many epic battles with other Planeswalkers.

[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/majorspoilers/majorspoilers_180.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Podcast Alley

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Critical Hit #37: Doom Comes to Tuberville

Review: New Avengers #62

1. John I.G.
    February 27, 2010 at 6:24 pm — Reply

If you can’t fall asleep, there is one movie you need to watch, it’s called “Zen and Zero”. It’s about austrians on a surfing roadtrip while the narrator speaks pseudo-philosophies, and the music just moves easily on. As soon as the first surfing scene hits you will be asleep.

2. Matt T.
    February 27, 2010 at 10:38 pm — Reply

Could someone point me to where I can find that iPod App that Rodrigo mentioned in this episode? Is it a port of Duels of the Planeswalkers from Xbox Live Arcade?

3. Ricco
    March 1, 2010 at 10:48 am — Reply

Death by MTG, how most of us TCG geeks want to go…
    I don’t know about you but I’m getting tired of Magic, it’s gotten really redundant and the fact anyone can just go to the net and find a deck a million times stronger then the one you spent months sweating, bleeding and spending money making is just annoying.

4. peter
    March 1, 2010 at 12:12 pm — Reply

rodrigo stating he was wearing a venom shirt gave me this mental picture

5. March 1, 2010 at 5:13 pm — Reply

Ah, this podcast made me so nostalgic for my M:TG days that I pulled out my dust-covered decks and made my gaming group learn how to play… and then I went out and bought cards again!

Rodrigo, you may have kick started my old habit.

• Rodrigo