79 Star Trek titles in 100 seconds

Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Travis Pitts

1. websnap
    February 26, 2010 at 3:04 pm — Reply

Wow, looks great!! Also really nice to the mythos pushed forward. Not another straight-up Joker or origin/early years stories but something that actually underlines the complexity of more recent cannon.

Wonder if the Lazerus Pit (and all that goes with it) will be included.

2. TaZ
    February 26, 2010 at 3:47 pm — Reply

Animated films actually based on a comic story arc instead of being a completely different “universe”. What a concept!!!

3. February 26, 2010 at 4:23 pm — Reply

Hopefully the first great DC DVD that focuses exclusively on Batman.

4. shamon
    February 26, 2010 at 5:22 pm — Reply

i just jizz in my pants and i’m a jason todd fan

5. February 26, 2010 at 5:54 pm — Reply

Sure, Under the Red Hood kinda started the craze of Jason Todd being the every(bad)man type of character where he’s just tossed around for some ridiculous story element, but I really like this story set aside from all of what came later.
    Looking back at the original comics, they were dark and gritty, fanciful and fantastic, and mysterious and enlightening.

Did anyone spot Tim Drake? I thought I spotted his costume, but I couldn’t tell if they updated Jason’s to look more like Tim’s.

Websnap, I sort of think that if they include the Lazarus pit, then a lot of the mystery might die away. Plus, the Lazarus pit is such a Deux ex machina.

6. Martin
    February 26, 2010 at 8:12 pm — Reply

NPH as Nightwing! I’m sold!

7. Steamblade
    February 27, 2010 at 7:32 pm — Reply

As long as it has nothing to do with Superboy punching a wall, ugh, I’m in.

8. February 28, 2010 at 10:19 pm — Reply

Saving my money now. Looks amazing. Great voice casting!