jlacj_cv7_PICON.jpg

Say it with me now… JUSTICE!  DC released a sneak peek to this week’s concluding issue of Justice League: Cry for Justice.

JUSTICE!

Justice League: Cry for Justice #7
Written by James Robinson
Art and cover by Mauro Cascioli

This is the big one! After the catastrophes seen in issues #5 and #6, a hero loses control, leading to an unexpected ending that will fundamentally change the lives of the World’s Greatest Heroes forever. This issue launches a major storyline in the DC Universe and is not to be missed!

via The Source

Top Cow Sneak Peek: Broken Trinity: Pandora's Box #1

Bluewater Productions Sneak Peek of the Week

1. TaZ
    February 22, 2010 at 10:12 am — Reply

Great. No we can know what happens after we already know what happens and can be even more confused about where this takes place in reference to Blackest Night. And why is Freddy Freeman/Captain Marvel/Captain Marvel Jr./Shazam on the cover if Prometheus was disguised as him? And aren’t both the Hawks dead in Blackest Night? And why are Hal and Jay giving themselves a hernia holding Oliver back when he could use a ring construct to do it? And why am doing nothing but asking questions? And why does the Greatest Spokesperson Ever in the World need a blue phone?

• jedispyder
      March 1, 2010 at 9:38 pm — Reply

This takes place before Blackest Night (AFAIK) which is why the Hawks are shown here. Which is also why we know Mia is still alive (she’s in Black Lantern Green Arrow 30).

2. brainypirate
    February 22, 2010 at 10:18 am — Reply

please let it be over soon!!!!!

3. eric
    February 22, 2010 at 10:35 am — Reply

I dont even know if I want to get this in trade paperback it looks so confusing.

• TaZ
      February 22, 2010 at 11:34 am — Reply

Glad to know I’m not alone. I don’t know whose idea it was to run this story arc at the same time as Darkest Night but they must have been on some serious meds. And why call it “Final Justice” when we’ve already seen in LAST MONTH’s issue of JLA that the ending isn’t real “justice”? (Damn! There go the questions again!).

4. Brother129
    February 22, 2010 at 11:57 am — Reply

Is it really that hard for editors and publishers to get on the same page with the creators so stuff like this doesn’t happen? I think I answered my own question. But as I’ve said before, if I’m paying four bucks for a book, the least they can do is use talent that get the work done on time. Yeeesh.

5. ~wyntermute~
    February 22, 2010 at 12:44 pm — Reply

To quote Butters: “Ow.. That hurt my brains.”

6. February 22, 2010 at 1:01 pm — Reply

I agree with Brother129. It’s funny seeing all the different pencilers, inkers, and colorers… But, then it’s a little sad when you can tell how obviously their work differentiates itself from each other just even looking at the previews.

I’m also fairly offended with how hyper sexualized Speedy is made simply just shooting an arrow… “Yes, uh, I like to crouch down, get on my knees, arch my back, stick out my boobs, and shoot arrows.” I thought the whole point of a bow and arrow was to keep it long ranged and allow yourself to stay defensively hidden – not standing on rooftops in the daylight with no cover aside from a yellow hood.

• TaZ
      February 22, 2010 at 3:00 pm — Reply

It’s required when you have a body suit that shows off “perky puppies”.

7. Robert
    February 22, 2010 at 9:36 pm — Reply

I haven’t been as impressed with cover art since Kingdom Come.