Friday Sing-Along: A Little Less Conversation

Wanna see the variant cover to Nemesis #1

1. astrodinosaurus
    February 12, 2010 at 12:18 pm — Reply

Now THAT’S Warmachine…I think?

2. Brother129
    February 12, 2010 at 12:28 pm — Reply

Yeah I’m thinking the guy from yesterday was Nov Varr or whatever he’s called…..

3. Seneca
    February 12, 2010 at 1:24 pm — Reply

I officially don’t care anymore who is on what Avengers team. I would be more excited to actually see who is on the team than whose sillouete is on an advertisement. This new push for slow spoilers is just annoying.

4. Baron of chaos
    February 12, 2010 at 3:23 pm — Reply

Hmm THIS is war machine, Obviously. And even if 50% of theories about the previous silhouettes are right that would be one HELL of team.

5. Scott
    February 12, 2010 at 9:31 pm — Reply

Hmm. Curiously swollen forearms. Popeye?

6. mjolnir
    February 15, 2010 at 6:43 am — Reply

7. Crash
    February 15, 2010 at 7:34 pm — Reply

War Machine for sure. Not only does the silhouette fit but the fact that he doesn’t care about personal consequences also makes sense. I mean he’s a freaking cyborg now and lived on a satellite. I think the man could care less now about what happens to him.

8. Jake
    February 16, 2010 at 9:16 am — Reply

I think its Gauntlet from the Initiative…

9. Damascus
    February 16, 2010 at 11:03 pm — Reply

That totally looks like Lex Luthor in his Purple and Green body armor! I know that’s DC, but tell me it doesn’t, the only thing missing is the neck collar around the back of the neck. My thoughts after that went straight to either War Machine or Gauntlet, although the shape of the legs made me think that it might be armor so that might push Gauntlet out of the running.