News arrived last week that David Goyer exited FlashForward, the ABC series that has had some ups and downs these last couple of months.  Upon his exit, Goyer hinted at bigger things to come for the writer in the form of Batman 3 that he is writing with Christopher Nolan’s brother, Jonah.

This is the first word that we have that Batman 3 is now ramping up, which means we’ll start seeing even more rumors over which villains will appear, and what celebrity will be cast.  Wanna start the speculation early?

via Deadline Hollywood

Cowboys & Aliens gets release date, should the Smurfs worry?

Scott Pilgrim star finds role in The Thing remake

1. astrodinosaurus
    February 8, 2010 at 8:45 am — Reply

They jump the shark, as Ras Al Ghul returns and the writers start implementing crazier(magic, super science, Grant Morrison) stuff into the script thus preparing for the JLA(Worlds finest) film which will never come.

Actually I wouldn’t mind the return of Ras Al Ghul…Or the Nolan movies getting a bit freakier.

2. February 8, 2010 at 8:55 am — Reply

I’m interested two see what they do with this movie as well.

3. websnap
    February 8, 2010 at 10:56 am — Reply

If bringing back Ras Al Ghul could be used as a vehicle to introduce Thalia then I am so in. Besides that then I really hope they stay fairly grounded in weird, but plausible characters/stories (which they have been doing really well so far). Personally, I think Hugo Strange or Hush would make strong, character driven plots that are both realistically grounded and would push lesser-known characters into the public consciousness.

That being said, Riddler is probably next.

4. Navarre
    February 8, 2010 at 11:18 am — Reply

I’m just disappointed he isn’t writing for FlashForward. That was my favorite new series.

5. Jacin B
    February 8, 2010 at 1:04 pm — Reply

“This is the first word that we have that Batman 3 is now ramping up, which means we’ll start seeing even more rumors as two what villains will appear, and what celebrity will be cast. Wanna start the speculation early?”

Is that a hint?

• February 8, 2010 at 1:51 pm — Reply

More like a typing mistake at the early morning hour.

• Jacin B
        February 8, 2010 at 3:50 pm — Reply

Personally, I like it better as a hint.

• astrodinosaurus
          February 8, 2010 at 10:13 pm — Reply

So did I…I thought Stephen and Brad were hinting a something…One is an accident but 2 times is “two” much ;)

6. Brenton8090
    February 8, 2010 at 1:34 pm — Reply

Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, and Kevin Spacey leading the Royal Flush Gang.

BOOM! Movie. Awesome. Done.

When do I get paid?

7. Slappy
    February 8, 2010 at 5:36 pm — Reply

I heard it is going to be Bane, Poison Ivy, and some big Austrian guy as Mr. Freeze

8. Jim
    February 8, 2010 at 6:58 pm — Reply

I’m not sure they could pull it off in the Nolan-verse, but I would love Grundy.

9. February 8, 2010 at 7:32 pm — Reply

I vote for only Nolan created villains, and unknown actors.