Top Cow Sneak Peek: Angelus #2

Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Yildiray Cinar

1. February 5, 2010 at 1:33 pm — Reply

Verily! I’m fully behind this team so far. Holding out hope for Hank Pym in any of hid guises.

• astrodinosaurus
      February 5, 2010 at 2:31 pm — Reply

Hank Pym: Scientist Supreme!

I would dig that…But its probably going to be one of the crazy ones..Captain Latveria or somesuch.

• ~wyntermute~
        February 5, 2010 at 2:52 pm — Reply

“Tony Stark is last year’s iPod. I am Hank Pym, I am an Avenger AND the Scientist Supreme!”

2. Raye
    February 5, 2010 at 6:37 pm — Reply

I’d like to see Ms Marvel show up in the team

3. Young
    February 5, 2010 at 8:57 pm — Reply

I love this drawing of Thor…very nice. However, one thing that is odd about his belt loop. If you are to slide the hammer through the loop, getting it out quickly is going to be an issue (i.e. grab it by the head, kinda flick it up and grab it by the handle motion)…you could also drop the thing if you aren’t being careful. Wouldn’t it make more sense to have some kinda hook for the loop? Or am I overthinking this…yeah, I’m overthinking again, sorry. Going back to my corner.

4. Thelastavenger
    February 6, 2010 at 2:53 am — Reply

next is luke cage saying “i am bendis’ man-crush! i am a avenger”.
    also though this my sound werid i think it would but cool if they have marvelman/miracleman join

• Thelastavenger
      February 6, 2010 at 2:57 am — Reply

“this may sound werid but i think it would be cool…” sorry i had to correct my spelling.

• Damascus
        February 22, 2010 at 5:52 am — Reply

I only mention this because you re-typed to make a correction but still misspelled “weird”. Ha Ha!! Sorry, it was just funny to me. Please don’t read any of my posts!!

5. Jim
    February 6, 2010 at 2:41 pm — Reply

“Thor shall defend kittens and babies. I doth an Avenger!”