Incorruptible #1 back to press

Jeff Bridges' Tron image appears

1. John Morales aka Uglyhooker
    February 3, 2010 at 10:38 am — Reply

I can’t WAIT!!! Gonna be SOOO sweet!!!

2. Callum
    February 3, 2010 at 2:57 pm — Reply

I gotta be honest, I am really torn as to whether I want to see this movie. I mean it looks like a lot of fun and really cool, but every time I see Hit Girl and hear her dropping “c-bombs” and “f-bombs” I cringe a little inside. I mean I know this is part of the gimmick of the movie (“oh look the little girl said a swear word and then killed a guy, how terribly unusual….”), but still I just don’t know if I would enjoy watching that for two hours. I think every time something like that happened it would just be really jarring and pull me out of the movie.

Don’t get me wrong I am not hypersensitive or a prude by any standards, this just doesn’t sit right with me……

I am probably a 50% of seeing this movie at this stage.

3. Kirby
    February 3, 2010 at 4:43 pm — Reply

Have yet to read Kick-Ass but this looks like cool

4. TheTaken
    February 3, 2010 at 7:16 pm — Reply

Nick Cage is starting to worry me as Big Daddy. I don’t remember the comic ever portraying him as nerdy/geeky as in this trailer.

@Callumn – yeah, you probably won’t enjoy this movie. Stay far away from the final issue of the book.

5. Callum
    February 3, 2010 at 8:47 pm — Reply

I know this is gonna sound stupid, but i don’t think that reading the comic book would bother me at all……?

6. eric
    February 3, 2010 at 9:09 pm — Reply

I am stoked about this movie and I know nothing of the comic book so I am cool with that.