The Greyshirt Podcast

In this issue: This issue features Captain Americas, Batman, and Greyshirt. Plus Joe the Barbarian… enough said.

[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/majorspoilers/majorspoilers172.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Podcast Alley

Show Notes after the Jump!

NEWS
Torchwood headed to the U.S. and Fox Television

REVIEWS
Stephen
Batman: Streets of Gotham #8

Rodrigo
Joe the Barbarian

Matthew
Captain America #602

MAJOR SPOILERS POLL OF THE WEEK
Kitty Pryde vs. Phantom Lass – Set the Phasers to stunned.

Get over to the Major Spoilers Website and vote.

MAJOR SPOILERS DISCUSSION: Greyshirt – Indigo Sunset

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Music from this episode comes from Armin Brewer (intro) and James Kennison (closing) from the Nobody’s Listening Podcast. A big thanks to both of these guys for creating kick-ass music for the show!

Devil's Due Publishing for April 2010

Marvel announces the Heroic Age

1. Ricco
    January 27, 2010 at 5:07 pm — Reply

“Captain America – Who Will Wield The Shield” Which came out a while back explains where Steve Rogers is and why Bucky is still Captain.

• January 27, 2010 at 8:20 pm — Reply

No it doesn’t. It certainly hints at it, but it does not tell all… And I reviewed it for the site, so I’m almost sure that I read the thing first. :)

• Ricco
        January 27, 2010 at 8:31 pm — Reply

Worse thing is that I read your review, can I get some help getting my foot out of my mouth?

2. Bryan
    January 27, 2010 at 11:32 pm — Reply

Love the Molly signoff at the end of the 2010 podcasts. :) The stuff before it was good as well. ;) (Seriously, you guys cast some great pods. They’re two of my favourites each week.)

btw Matthew, is it Molly or Molli?

• January 27, 2010 at 11:38 pm — Reply

That’s actually Skrull Bryan’s daughter doing the copyright info.

• Bryan
        January 28, 2010 at 1:40 am — Reply

So then Molly remains like Marris from Frasier (or Cliff’s wife for those older than Rodrigo…) oft mentioned but never seen (or heard since it’s a podcast.)

Although it’s nice to know that Skrull Bryan spells his name like mine. :)

• Bryan
          January 28, 2010 at 2:04 am — Reply

I got that wrong (since I am only slightly older than Rodrigo)… I meant Norm’s wife, not Cliff’s.

• January 29, 2010 at 7:31 pm — Reply

btw Matthew, is it Molly or Molli?

It’s Molly. There is at least one podcast wherein Molly is audible, albeit only in an opening/closing easter egg. Can’t say as I remember which, though.

• Bryan
        January 29, 2010 at 10:46 pm — Reply

Good to know. :) I guessed it was Molly with a Y, but being a guy with a non-typical spelling to his name, I didn’t want to assume anything.

• peter
        February 1, 2010 at 3:57 am — Reply

she is also audibile in some critical hit podcast where she comes asking if the recording is almost over.

the part about greyshirt and indigo city has made me curious enough about this book so I just bought it.