Siege #3 Deadpool variant

Sherlock Holmes vs. Dinosaurs

1. Ed
    January 25, 2010 at 11:48 am — Reply

How many of the X-men have died? Like all of them?

2. astrodinosaurus
    January 25, 2010 at 11:59 am — Reply

If they kill Cable…They wouldn’t!

3. bucs71
    January 25, 2010 at 12:30 pm — Reply

I would actually be impressed if they set up Hope as a savior then she is the one who gets killed.

4. January 25, 2010 at 12:46 pm — Reply

I know I’m being paranoid, but I am really dreading that the death will be Cyclops.

And after that, you know what that means? Wolverine and the X-Men. ;p

5. Rome
    January 25, 2010 at 1:09 pm — Reply

Cable is a good call actually. The Hope stuff is going to heat up real soon, and his death would be poignant for a number of characters (cyclops, Hope, the new mutants, Domino, Deadpool)

He’s gotten a bit stale anyway. But don’t worry, I bet we’ll wait a whole year before we get the “Cable Reborn” reboot.

• astrodinosaurus
      January 25, 2010 at 1:51 pm — Reply

Yeah I’m fearing that its going to be the event that has Hope join the rest of the mutants. Like you said poignant for Scott…But I like Cable and don’t feel like giving him up.

6. TheTaken
    January 25, 2010 at 1:15 pm — Reply

Scott’s looking into the grave – cant be him, I’d say. My guess is Emma. She needs to be out of the way so Scott can date the new Phoenix, right?

7. January 25, 2010 at 1:48 pm — Reply

I’m going to guess Magneto. Fraction’s been amping up the redemption angle a LOT in Uncanny X-Men, with no one being interested in giving Magneto a chance, despite his best efforts. A sacrificial act would be one way to gain everyone’s trust.

• astrodinosaurus
      January 25, 2010 at 1:53 pm — Reply

Sound theory. Oh and since nobody has said it yet..Charles Xavier.
      The King is dead! Long live the King!

8. Alvarlux
    January 25, 2010 at 2:26 pm — Reply

This is part of a series… The first one was “One will Lead…” and had emma frost, magneto and cyclops, now this one with “One will die…” and I’m guessing the next one is “One will return” with Kitty Pryde on it.

I’m guessing Magneto dies pulling the bullet back to earth thus saving Kitty. He just wants to help and be trusted.

• theSuperAlbino
      January 25, 2010 at 3:30 pm — Reply

You have it a little mixed up, Kitty’s coming back before Second Coming.

9. January 25, 2010 at 2:48 pm — Reply

I’m going with Jean Grey, because she never dies… oh wait. ;)

Isn’t it about time there was a character who they just kill each issue and is alive again the next issue? Might get jokey, but could be really bleak if you think about it.

This is something that’s annoying me about most comics now, the franchise thing, nothing matters, it will all be cleaned up sooner or later. Long running series always go back to status quo it seems while if you limit it’s run (almost like the japanese do it) you can have dramatic things that matter. This is part of why i got so annoyed at the Joss deal with Kitty on the missile, i knew she’d be back sooner or later.

10. Seneca
    January 25, 2010 at 3:04 pm — Reply

Maybe it is Bishop, then Hope and cabel wouldn’t have to be on the run in the first place. He is by affiliation an X-man (Even if he’s Gone Rogue) and you can’t have a psycotic willing to score the earth with nuclear fall out running around.

Besides, Cabel already died recently and it doesn’t make sense to kill him off twice in a row. Bishop has done things that make him irredeamable in the eyes of the reader so its not like he could just re-join the x-men like nothing happened. Killing him would resolve the problem nicely.

11. Slappy
    January 25, 2010 at 5:08 pm — Reply

Please let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty!Please let it be Kitty!Please let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty!Please let it be KittyPlease let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty!Please let it be KittyPlease let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty!Please let it be KittyPlease let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty! Please let it be Kitty!Please let it be Kitty!

• Navarre
      January 25, 2010 at 5:55 pm — Reply

Learn to live with disappointment.

• ~wyntermute~
      January 25, 2010 at 11:44 pm — Reply

We got it the first 12 times, Sir Spamalot. ;)

12. Jim
    January 25, 2010 at 7:19 pm — Reply

What should die is Cyclops’ costume. Man, that is ugly.

• Larry King
      January 26, 2010 at 9:41 am — Reply

Now that you mention it, I’d never have thought I’d be wishing for the days of blue and yellow with the many pouches.

• Kirtley
        January 27, 2010 at 10:50 pm — Reply

I haven’t checked up on the X-Men in a long time, but here’s an honest question. Is Cyclops still a whiny useless character always moping around and being a crappy leader or has he finally turned around and started showing some real leadership? I would like to see him man up and take care of some business, but I haven’t been reading so if he has, let me know. I just wish he wouldn’t have had to turn into what he was there for a while just so we could focus more on Wolverine.