Make your own Minimate zombies

Archie Comics Sneak Peek of the Week

1. Adam
    January 20, 2010 at 12:28 pm — Reply

“the horror”? What’s horrible about kids saving the world with Neon Clothes, Spray Paint and Break Dancing? In the early 80’s, Breakin’ 2 was the Anti-Mad Max: a bright vision of the future instead of a gloomy apocalypse. Seeing that trailer makes me want to go “Save Miracles” all over again!

2. January 20, 2010 at 4:09 pm — Reply

If Stephen is Ozone, and Matthew is Turbo, who is Rodrigo?

3. January 21, 2010 at 1:36 pm — Reply

Not nearly as good as the original Breakin’, but with a much funnier name!

Thanks for the memory. Old School (

4. Carl
    January 21, 2010 at 3:13 pm — Reply

What’s funny is that in my head every time I hear about the second film in a franchise, I immediately append Electric Boogaloo. It works best for films that don’t add their own subtitle.

We’re soon to have Iron Man 2: Electric Boogaloo.

5. Kirtley
    January 26, 2010 at 2:07 am — Reply

I guess it could have been Breakin’ 2: The Squeakwel. I’ve actually never seen the Breakin’ movies which surprises me, that’s right up my alley. I like how after this they went and join Michael Jackson for a big Dance Party in the video for Bad and then a few of them got doused with acid rain and eaten by zombies in a cemetary in Return of the Living Dead.

6. Kirtley
    January 26, 2010 at 2:08 am — Reply

Saw 2: Electric Boogaloo!