Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: J. Scott Campbell

New Comic Book Releases for January 13, 2010

1. Navarre
    January 11, 2010 at 4:45 pm — Reply

Wha?!? *splutter* What?!!!

This *is* my mom!!

… This really explains why I have tusks and a nose that hangs over my bottom lip.

• morpheus
      January 11, 2010 at 4:47 pm — Reply

It was about time we filled you in. It has been very hard to keep it from you.

2. Rodrigo
    January 11, 2010 at 4:48 pm — Reply

why is any of this happening?

3. Greg A
    January 11, 2010 at 5:15 pm — Reply

Preview for an upcoming Boom! Muppet’s mini-series? Sign me up.

4. Brian Duff
    January 11, 2010 at 5:32 pm — Reply

Standing 2nd from the right, I didn’t know Maggie Gyllenhaal could time travel…

5. January 11, 2010 at 6:53 pm — Reply

I’m pretty sure this is a publicity still from the original Muppet Movie where Sweetus is trying to catch up with the gang and makes a mess of the beach.

6. ~wyntermute~
    January 13, 2010 at 4:37 pm — Reply

I want more of this kind of thing in my Major Spoilers. Seriously. I’m SUCH a mark for the Muppets that I was even planning to watch “Extreme Home Renovation Reality Show” (or whatever it’s called) on ABC the weekend they said the Muppets were involved. I have no interest in reality tv OR home renovation, but I _LOVES_ me some Muppets. I hope Henson’s resting well, since he deserves it for all his muppet-brilliance. :)