New episode of The Variants released

Review: Athena #4 (of 4)

1. January 6, 2010 at 1:39 pm — Reply

Can’t wait. Now if they’ll only make this show with Geoff Johns writing it. Ahh pure fantasy…

• websnap
      January 6, 2010 at 2:44 pm — Reply

um, isn’t it? he wrote the Legion one?

2. January 6, 2010 at 3:17 pm — Reply

See, THAT image, of one of the FIRST masked men, makes me want to see this even though I have never watched more than 2 episodes of Smallville in a row.

Then I see the image of Hawkman….. 8P

3. TaZ
    January 6, 2010 at 4:23 pm — Reply

The old JSA meeting “round table” was a nice shot. I saw Superb…um, Superm…ah, “The Blur” (what the hell is with that?), Oliver Queen, Dr. Fate, Hawkman and Stargirl but couldn’t make out who’s standing in the lower right-hand corner. Too bad I haven’t seen where they’re going to use the current Mr. Terrific (one of my favorite “B” list character) in this one. His character would go well with the “Smallville” universe. (Anyone figured out which “Earth” of the 52 the “Smallville” continuity will be designated eventually? :-))

• Navarre
      January 8, 2010 at 11:02 am — Reply

I thought maybe that was The Atom in the lower right?

4. Ivdar
    January 6, 2010 at 5:54 pm — Reply

It looks more like Hawkgirl’s helmet IMHO.

I’ll probably take a peek at this, but just out of curiosit. That trailer (especially Welling) did NOT make me enthusiastic.

5. Katzedecimal