On Saturday's Major Spoilers Podcast (#167): Doctor Who - The End of Time

Disney and Stan Lee get a little closer

1. Navarre
    January 4, 2010 at 11:25 am — Reply

The lead question may be moot but it’s worth asking.

Veronica, by the way.

2. Kirby
    January 4, 2010 at 12:52 pm — Reply

I prefer the Girl-Next-Door Betty.

3. January 4, 2010 at 1:45 pm — Reply

See, that depends. Are we talking for a trist or long term?

Have to check into getting a sheet of these (with the others being released)and adding it to my Marvel, DC and Star Wars stamps.

4. Navarre
    January 4, 2010 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Exactly. It depends on if we’re talking long-term girlfriend or one hot weekend.

Betty is a great girl. The kind of girl you’d want around for a long time.

But I believe the question was who I’d rather lick. That kinda leads me to think we’re focusing on some short-term fun.

And for that I’d go for the wilder girl, for sure. Besides, brunettes are best.

5. January 5, 2010 at 8:53 am — Reply

What if it’s not Betty OR Veronica? I mean, shouldn’t everyone get a choice? :)

6. Navarre
    January 5, 2010 at 9:37 am — Reply

If you want Archie instead, I supportyour right. Besides, that still leaves Veronica for me.

There is also a chocolate malt in that picture.