New Comic Releases for January 6, 2010

On the next Major Spoilers Podcast (#166): Supreme Power

1. hermit
    January 4, 2010 at 2:42 pm — Reply

so, the last one is Rose?

2. January 4, 2010 at 4:08 pm — Reply

I always liiked this – it seemed like a dig at all the people who thought the series began and ended with Rose. In which case, I approve.

3. January 4, 2010 at 6:37 pm — Reply

Let’s see if I can do this without cheating:

Susan, Barbara (or is it Vicki?), Dodo, Polly, Victoria, Zoe, Liz Shaw, Jo Grant, Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana I, Romana II, Myssa, Tegan, Peri, Mel, Ace, Grace Holloway, and ol’ whatserface from the shop.

I would say that this second girl was Vicki if not for the hair color, but the character portrayed is really too young to be Barbara… Either way, very cute piece here.

4. Slappy
    January 5, 2010 at 5:55 am — Reply

Nyssa is the only correction that I can detect, and shouldnt Mel be Screaming at the top of her lungs very annoyingly? She didn’t yell for the Doctor, she was just a screamer. Probably made her lovers deaf during her climax if they hit her G-spot.

5. January 5, 2010 at 7:36 am — Reply

I would LOVE to have that in a poster! That just so rocks!

6. January 6, 2010 at 12:06 am — Reply

Mistyped Nyssa… And her being one of my favorites. :)