Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

This episode: After weeks of flying across the lands in the magnificent airship, the party finally reaches the tower located in the Farmlands.

[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/majorspoilers/critical_hit29.mp3[/podcast]

Download

RSS Feed

Head over to the Major Spoilers website to see the images related to this episode

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Friday Sing-Along: Biff's Question

Rapid-Fire Reviews: Channuchrismakwanzukahkaa-New-Year Edition!

1. Michael
    January 1, 2010 at 10:42 pm — Reply

hooray! I look forward to these every Saturday.

2. Ricco
    January 2, 2010 at 1:20 pm — Reply

Cool as always, loved how Randus and Smith threw their lighting damage at each other, classic!

Anyone else have the image of a warp core in his head when thinking of the black energy thingy in the room at the end?

3. Rob
    January 4, 2010 at 3:06 pm — Reply

Hey guys! Just wondering if any of you were going to D&D Experience 2010 in Fort Wayne, Indiana at the end of January. Not sure where you all record from. I guess you might be very far away from Indiana. Just curious…

4. Rodrigo
    January 8, 2010 at 7:55 am — Reply

No plans for that, but if you head over let us know how it goes.

5. Rob
    January 8, 2010 at 8:47 am — Reply

Yup, planning on heading out there. I will report in if anything interesting happens.

6. Ian
    January 9, 2010 at 4:23 am — Reply

Just a quick note to say thanks for this podcast, I’ve subscribed via itunes and it’s one of my favourites. Please keep these up, I really look forward to each episode and very often find myself feeling like I’m at the gaming table with you lot. Have managed to stop short of yelling advise at my ipod though so far, wouldn’t go down to well on the bus into work.

7. Calleigh
    January 11, 2017 at 2:02 pm — Reply

Twitter Summary:

#CriticalHit #Ep29 3/4 Orc Resilience. Tower made of metal plates like stylized leaves. Glowy SM. Sk Chall to climb past TQ zapper. Zorch!

8. Calleigh
    January 11, 2017 at 2:02 pm — Reply

By the way, what, traditionally, is a gru? I’m only familiar with the despicable one.