Archaia has announced its recently completed series Days Missing will be getting the hardcover treatment in February 2010.
Days Missing tells the stories of a mysterious being known as â€œThe Steward.â€ His ability to literally â€œfoldâ€ days of time has allowed him to secretly remove critical days from our shared history that have forever changed the course of mankindâ€¦or so he thinks. In these missing days, The Steward battles Frankenstein, the Spanish conquistadors and artificial lifeforms, among other history-shaping forces.
There are a number of extras included in the hardcover, including:
- A foreword written by the legendary Warren Ellis, award-winning creator of graphic novels such as Fell, Ministry of Space, Planetary and Transmetropolitan.
- A gallery featuring all 16 covers of the five issues.
- A collectible poster on the reverse side of the dust jacket, joining together all of Frazer Irvingâ€™s complete chase covers to Days Missing.
- Interviews with all of the writers and Roddenberry Productionsâ€™ Trevor Roth , creator of Days Missing.
- Revelation of the secret code contained in the Days Missing logo.
- A stat sheet of The Steward, plus a tour of his library.
- The evolution of a comic page, from script to pencils, inks and colors.
Those interested in purchasing the hardcover can pre-order it now though Diamond and Amazon.com