Review: Comics on the PSP, Does It Work?

IDW enters the Nanosphere

1. December 18, 2009 at 3:02 pm — Reply

I tend to prefer a cowl with longer ears until I see a sketch like this. Not sure how the artist determines that but I guess that’s why they’re the artist and I’m not. Very nice Batman.

2. Dave Morgan
    December 18, 2009 at 3:15 pm — Reply

Pretty picture…maybe if he puts it on a page with a few more smaller drawings and adds a few vulgar word balloons, and we’ll finally have ourselves another new issue of the goddamned Batman.

3. websnap
    December 18, 2009 at 6:50 pm — Reply

Jim Lee is the best Batman artist in my book.

• websnap
      December 18, 2009 at 6:54 pm — Reply

and the short ears are my favourite look except for Tim Sale and Norm Breyfogle’s work.

• December 18, 2009 at 9:25 pm — Reply

Jim Lee is the best Batman artist in my book.

Lee’s good, but he can’t hold a candle to Neal Adams OR Jim Aparo.

4. Jacin B
    December 19, 2009 at 8:12 am — Reply

I like everything but the bricks.

5. Vamuli
    December 19, 2009 at 9:40 am — Reply

I never understood whats so great about Jim Lee’s work. Seems bit boring to me

6. Brenton8090
    December 19, 2009 at 2:51 pm — Reply

I think it would be awesome if you inlcuded artist breakdowns, as to what they’re signature style is, why their art is considered good, what they do well, and why we should care about them. Give us a little art appreciation lesson, you know? I’m a writer, and while I appreciate good art, I can’t really describe it, or know WHY it’s good.