28 Days of Geek Giving: Tauntaun Sleeping Bag
What started out as an April Fool’s joke a few years ago, turned into an actual product, and is perfect for Star Wars fans.Â The Tauntaun sleeping bag is a bit friendlier looking than the ones that appeared in the movie, and while sleeping bags should look cool on the outside, the inside is really nice, as it features an intestine pattern.Â Best of all, there’s a lightsaber zipper to open and close the sleeping bag.
All the info, and a video, after the jump!
- Classic Star Wars sleeping bag simulates the warmth of a Tauntaun carcass
- Built-in embroidered Tauntaun head pillow
- Plush Lightsaber zipper pull
- Printed intestines pattern on inside of bag
- Great for playing pretend “Save Luke from the Wampa” games
- Teach your children about the best Star Wars movie ever
- Fully Licensed Lucasfilmâ„¢ Collectable
- 100% Polyester construction, Machine washable
- WARNING CHOKING HAZARD – Ages 3 and Up ONLY
- For indoor use only. Not suitable for camping.
- One size fits all. Enough room for adults, plenty of space for kids
- Bag Dimensions – 33″ x 67″ (not including head pillow or legs)
For $99, this is a pretty cool product, and has geek gift written all over it.