With the announcement of Grant Morrison’s Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne, people are really interested in what trippy storyline Morrison will cook up for the six issue run.Â You don’t have to wait until 2010 to find out, as it appears that Batman/Bruce Wayne has found the ability to Twitter from wherever the hell his is at the moment.
Don’t believe us?Â Take a look at what @TimeLostBatman is tweeting right now!
- Well, lemons to lemonade! might as well go and fuck with Vandal Savage. I don’t think he knows how to talk yet.
- I’m not sure if training this Anthro kid to be my new Boy Wonder was such a good idea…
- Just killed and stuffed a T-Rex, putting in in the future location of the Batcave…
- It seems that I will need to drive the missing link in human evolution, by implanting numerous cavewomen with my exceptional sperm.
- The first wheel was just invented. Actually, 4 of them, and they went right onto the STONE AGE BATMOBILE.
- What if they left Clark in charge? Oh god, the world is going to burn down while the Boy Scout’s having milk and cookies with his parents!
Even trapped in time, Batman still kicks 20 kinds of ass.