Art Appreciation Moment of the Day: Viet Nguyen

Limited Edition Stan Sakai shirts go on sale this Saturday

1. Greg A
    November 17, 2009 at 3:14 pm — Reply

Between this mini, the recent X-Men vs. AoA mini and the backup in Hercules I am pleasantly surprised by the support Marvel has given this team. I thought this level of support was provided to only Deadpool-centric titles.

I really hope it translates into brand new Agent of Atlas series.

• November 17, 2009 at 3:53 pm — Reply

Uhhh… there is an Agents series, it’s really good.

• ~wyntermute~
        November 17, 2009 at 4:13 pm — Reply

It is, in my opinion, effing AMAZING. But, like, when I’m impressed by something I tend to go bonkers for it. :D P.S. Can somebody confirm the release of X-Men vs AoA 2? I haven’t been able to find it in any of my favorite haunts, and just wanna confirm that I can go complain about that fact to the owners/managers of said haunts. :D

• Greg A
          November 17, 2009 at 5:57 pm — Reply

X-Men/Agents of Atlas #2 has been out at least a week–probably two. It leads directly into the Siege on New Olympus storyline in Hercules.

• ~wyntermute~
            November 17, 2009 at 6:09 pm — Reply

That’s what I figured, cuz I read the New Olympus Attack Lemon Hello Special, and it seemed to allude thusly… :( I hate having to berate people for their laziness, but I guess that’s what I’m gonna have to do. *off to yell at people.*

P.S: As usual, books I like don’t survive. What’s the over/under on Booster Gold these days? *sigh*

• theSuperAlbino
        November 17, 2009 at 4:49 pm — Reply

Sorry to break it to ya’ Sam, but the series got cancelled after #11, hence the back-ups and minis.

• November 17, 2009 at 5:00 pm — Reply

Really? That’s a real bummer. Now that I think of it, I haven’t seen it on the New Release list lately…

• lifeisaglitch
            November 17, 2009 at 5:24 pm — Reply

You guys are lying! *LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU*

Also Deadpool doesn’t need the support..he is there to support other characters.

Also-Also: LIES! LIES AND DECEIT!

• November 18, 2009 at 10:14 pm — Reply

Not officially cancelled. Marvel seems to be trying to actively drum up business, and Brevoort has stated that the book could come back if the demand seems to be there…