I’m curious what everyone thinks of the current Justice League of America, which has recently gone through yet another team change in issue #39.  After all this Blackest Night business dies down, what’s next for the team?  DC gave Major Spoilers a sneak peek with the penciled cover to Justice League of America #42 by Mark Bagley.

via The Source

Doom Patrol headed to JLU line

Raising 2012

1. November 16, 2009 at 10:41 am — Reply

Hmmm… I see Batman (Dick), Cyborg, Red Arrow (or Green Arrow without his cap), Hal, and The Atom versus Dr. Impossible and soem Earth-3 or possibly Bizarro Big Barda and Orion. Interesting pic.

2. Aubreii
    November 16, 2009 at 11:39 am — Reply

Wait, first glance at that I saw Wolverine, Hawkeye, Colossus, silver surfer, Iron man and she hulk.
    Similar much?

• ~wyntermute~
      November 16, 2009 at 2:35 pm — Reply

*raising a Spockian eyebrow* Really? _REALLY_? o_O

• Aubreii
        November 17, 2009 at 3:18 am — Reply

YUS!!
        Stylisedof course but you can see them in there. Batman looks more like wolverine than Batman. The guy wielding the bow is Ultimate Hawkeye. The Atom is Silver Surfer. The Guy to the right of hawkeye is a Shaven Colossus.

Is it just me?

• ~wyntermute~
          November 17, 2009 at 4:30 pm — Reply

When you have to apply that much “morphing” to the respective people to get their equals, I would have to say “it’s just you”. I mean that in the nicest way possible too! :) I’m just sayin’ that I _really_ don’t see what you do, but I suck at “Magic Eye” drawings too! :D My eyesight’s not my best sense. >_<

3. Slappy
    November 16, 2009 at 8:03 pm — Reply

I like seeing Mr. Miracle, Big Barda & Orion back.

4. Jamesdell
    November 21, 2009 at 7:46 pm — Reply

Either this floats (heh heh again with that term) and redeems everything DC has done in the past 20+ years (well 13 out of the past 20+ years) or it sinks and solidifies thier second tier garbage ranking next to Marvel.