Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

This issue: The adventures of those holed up in the Keep continues, this week. Will Dungeon Master Rodrigo achieve a TPK (Total Party Kill), or will the four adventurers defeat their enemy?

[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/majorspoilers/criticalhit_21.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Take the jump for the complete image gallery for this episode!

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

MSP#151: Interview: Matt Sturges

Review: Immortal Weapons #4 (of 5)

1. November 14, 2009 at 10:23 pm — Reply

Why are several of the images upside down?

2. November 14, 2009 at 10:28 pm — Reply

Because Rodrigo pulled the rug out from under us, and everything is topsy turvy… duh.

3. Ricco
    November 14, 2009 at 11:07 pm — Reply

Great show as always, loved how the amibas forgot not to get so hurt ;-)

P.S. Is it wrong if I think Stephen makes a better Torq voice then Matthew?

• November 15, 2009 at 12:04 am — Reply

No sir, it is not wrong for you to think that way…:D

• XantharTheFlame
        August 28, 2010 at 9:51 pm — Reply

I thought that part was so awesome! I was crying from laughing so hard!

• November 15, 2009 at 9:33 am — Reply

P.S. Is it wrong if I think Stephen makes a better Torq voice then Matthew?

It’s natural that Mr. S slides into Torq-mode more easily. I have to remember to play dumb. Stephen has to remember not to…

• Ricco
        November 15, 2009 at 9:57 am — Reply

“the bitterness is strong in this one” ;P

4. bizbee
    November 14, 2009 at 11:48 pm — Reply

I’m always sad when an episode ends and I have to go another week before the next one. I tried listening to only a little at a time but that works about as well as trying to make the strawberry ice cream last a week. :)

• November 15, 2009 at 12:16 am — Reply

Next week is a listener feedback week, so while you won’t get to hear any stabby stabby and fighty fighty, you will get some questions answered…

5. Anna
    November 15, 2009 at 4:59 pm — Reply

I’ve really enjoyed listening to this podcast. It’s fun to hear another group’s gaming session and see what is similar and different to ours. 8)

Matthew’s 20 sided die needs a cape and it’s own comic, I’ve decided. Saving mankind, one crit at a time!

• November 15, 2009 at 7:17 pm — Reply

I actually have 3 20 siders, but the one that I use most often is a speckly red one. (All my dice are red, mind you, but most are semi-clear jewel dice.) I do roll on an uneven surface, though, usually my mouse pad. The irony is, I have no way to prove it, but my rolls have all been genuine… :)

• Rob
        November 17, 2009 at 1:24 pm — Reply

I do believe your rolls are genuine but it is uncanny how yours are so good and D&D Brian really struggles with his. I dont think i even noticed how bad his were until this episode. We used to do the ole burn the dice with a lighter trick when they were rolling bad. Another great show, really enjoyed Torq/Arbalest’s explanations of how his abilities looked, reminded me of the robot maid on the Jetson’s for some reason.

6. Luke
    November 17, 2009 at 7:47 pm — Reply

Am I the only one who see’s Arbalest as helper from the venture brothers.

• Rob
      November 17, 2009 at 8:22 pm — Reply

OMG I didnt even think of Helper. That is the perfect fit, from now on I will definitely think of him. Go Team Venture!

• Luke
        November 18, 2009 at 8:25 pm — Reply

Hey if you are able to crossover the characters arbalests head can get blown into torq’s chest which would be the easiest concievable way for torq to multi class as a caster.

• November 18, 2009 at 9:31 pm — Reply

And think of the arguments I could have?

7. Luke
    November 19, 2009 at 8:22 pm — Reply

I also was thinking that any enchanted object is automatically a returning object so creating a captain America shield would not be impossible.

8. Webmetz
    November 21, 2009 at 12:02 pm — Reply

So…Is Arobolesk a warforged in terms of race?

• November 22, 2009 at 12:08 pm — Reply

yes, Arbalest is a warforged warlock

• November 22, 2009 at 7:22 pm — Reply

yes, Arbalest is a warforged warlock

He’s a turnaround jumpshot, he’s everbody’s jump start, and every generation throws a hero up the pop charts.

9. May 30, 2010 at 12:44 pm — Reply

Does Critical Hit have it’s own Facebook page? Cause it would be a decent way to keep the pictures around. As a latecomer to the Adventures of Torq and the Torqaltones I am rather saddened that I do not get to see the many visual aids that goes along with each episode.

10. XantharTheFlame
    August 28, 2010 at 9:21 pm — Reply

OMG, D&D Brian is the non-strikiest striker I ever did see (hear?)! He’s Matthew’s polar opposite this episode. :-) All in good fun though.

11. Skulldrin
    February 8, 2012 at 9:18 pm — Reply

I’m a new listener to the podcasts, and i noticed that no matter what episode i look at i can’t seem to get the pictures to show up. If i click one it tells me they don’t exist, but they do! D:

12. Calleigh
    January 10, 2017 at 10:46 am — Reply

Twitter Summary: #CriticalHit #Ep21 More fighty-fighty with the Void spiders and amoebas. The “Other Half” Party is victorious!