Review: Ultimate (comics) Spider-Man #4

Interview: Pete Doctor on Disney/Pixar's UP

1. Aubreii
    November 8, 2009 at 12:18 pm — Reply

I hope its Mephisto. I’d be impressed if they linked BND in and have it all be Osborns plan from day one.

• lifeisaglitch
      November 8, 2009 at 4:16 pm — Reply

Wasn’t it revealed that Mephisto had been playing Osborne all along?

Im going with Scarlett Witch (The fake one) considering shes Loki and therefore both a member of “The Caba..luminaughty) and an Asgardian.

Lower left corner…SIEGE: The Cabal.

• draco
      November 12, 2009 at 1:58 pm — Reply

I hope to God that’s not the case because I am getting sick of Norman being blamed for so many of the bad things in Peter’s life already. It seems that whenever some major mess has to happen in Spiderman’s life Norman is somehow responsible for it, regardless of whether or not it makes sense.

2. Greg A
    November 8, 2009 at 12:26 pm — Reply

I thought it was pretty much revealed in Dark Avengers that Molecule Man was Osborn’s secret weapon.

3. vistapa
    November 8, 2009 at 1:36 pm — Reply

wasn’t Molecule man schitzophrenic or something like that?… to the wiki…
    Molecule man Vs. Sentry the battle of the unbalance minds

4. Phil
    November 8, 2009 at 3:39 pm — Reply

I’m going to go with Batman

• lifeisaglitch
      November 8, 2009 at 4:23 pm — Reply

You should always go with Batman!

5. Jeff
    November 8, 2009 at 5:10 pm — Reply

You’re all wrong; Norman Osborn’s secret weapon is and always has been his hair.

6. November 8, 2009 at 5:26 pm — Reply

Based soley on this image, looks to me like Norman’s secret weapon is Photoshop, though the crop tool is a bit off…

• lifeisaglitch
      November 8, 2009 at 6:28 pm — Reply

Actually i do believe photoshop is his not-so-secret weapon… Same goes for his hair and the Sentry…Manipulation and intimidation. His secret weapon would be more subtle.. something like evil underwear. Underwear so evil it will scorch your junk laugh…LAUGH I SAY!

7. theSuperAlbino
    November 8, 2009 at 8:19 pm — Reply

I’m hoping it’s Mephisto, just because I really want a better explanation of OMD. But my guess is the Beyonder, Bendis went through the process of horribly retconning him in the Illuminati mini, only to never use him again.

8. Jim
    November 8, 2009 at 9:15 pm — Reply

What is that yellow thing? Did Norman poach some eggs or something?

• Schmoopie93
      November 9, 2009 at 5:04 am — Reply

Looks like they used the stock image from Dark Avengers/X-men Utopia where Norman is throwing an X-men logo. They appear to have made the logo yellow for some reason.

• Jacin B
        November 9, 2009 at 9:02 am — Reply

‘Scuz he’s callin’ those X-mens chicken. They’re all a buncha no-good, yeller-bellied, lily-livered cowards …

Or, you know, it could just be Photoshopped art because Marvel is lazy.

9. draco
    November 12, 2009 at 1:55 pm — Reply

A better question would be is how the hell did Norman get control of this secret ally?

10. myself
    November 26, 2009 at 11:52 am — Reply

No normans secret weapon is alvin and the chipmunks, with their deadly squeaky singing. shame the silver surfers not in this, would be good to see him kick sentrys ass.

11. January 15, 2010 at 8:32 am — Reply

I gotta say that I think it’s Wanda. But not ACTUALLY Wanda, like something she made. I don’t know.

But it would make sense it being her seeing as Bendis kicked off his little circus with her ending the super-lemmings (otherwise known as Avengers). :P

12. Josefo Malatrova
    February 26, 2010 at 12:14 am — Reply

Shuma Gorath is norman secret weapon , i hope , is such a great foe and is unused