SIEGE is coming! It’s all been leading up to this universe shattering four issue limited series from the superstar team of Brian Michael Bendis and Olivier Coipel! Following the events of Dark Reign: The List, Norman Osborn sets his sights set on Asgard and nothing will stop him from completing his mission. But what does he want? How do Loki and Thor figure in? And just how does this relate to the inner strife between the Cabal? Marvel’s greatest heroes unite against the deadliest threat they’ve ever faced, but even they have no idea what’s coming next. It’s time for the most jaw dropping comic book event of the decade begins in December with Siege: The Cabal and continues in January’s SIEGE #1!

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

siege final

Marvel Comics

Marvel Comics

Major Spoilers Adventures #16: Poll of the Week

Friday Sing-Along: Ghostbusters

1. Phil
    November 6, 2009 at 11:25 am — Reply

That was kind of dumb

• November 6, 2009 at 11:32 am — Reply

as we are oft to say here “Your mileage may vary”.

• Phil
        November 6, 2009 at 5:20 pm — Reply

Just to note it’s not that I think the event is dumb; I just didn’t like the V/O

2. Brother129
    November 6, 2009 at 11:34 am — Reply

The question will be if this latest event will put a nice bow on all of the Marvel events of the past several years or will simply reshuffle the deck for the next greatest thing…

• November 7, 2009 at 12:23 am — Reply

I hope for the latter, but expect the former.

3. November 6, 2009 at 3:52 pm — Reply

I have to hand it to Marvel and Civil War. That was one event that truely did change the status quo. Everything since has roots in CW. I like the way Marvel’s been handling their “events”.

• lifeisaglitch
      November 6, 2009 at 6:43 pm — Reply

I agree and i LIKE Dark Reign..secret invasion…not so much.

• November 6, 2009 at 9:54 pm — Reply

Changed it for a while, anyway… I suspect it’s all changing back soon.

4. Jeff
    November 7, 2009 at 6:39 pm — Reply

Everyone else sick of these mega-crossover events that “will change everything! (TM)” wave your arms in the air like you just don’t care and say “meh.”

Meh.