Check out the first 8 minutes of V

Angel Goes Hollywood

1. ~wyntermute~
    October 25, 2009 at 9:26 pm — Reply

On a _purely_ visual level (because I don’t feel informed enough to evaluate any other with any degree of fairness), I gotta say these guys work well enough for me. :) I’m a big fan of the Original Murdoch, but I can’t hold that against this guy. Rampage Jackson is a fine-enough Mr. T analog, and nobody could duplicate the hair so I’m glad they ‘updated’ instead of ‘recreated’ it. He needs more bling, though. Seriously.

2. October 25, 2009 at 11:58 pm — Reply

Yeah, the Mr.T analog works very well for me visually… everyone else, doesn’t really flow for me.

3. Salieri
    October 26, 2009 at 5:42 am — Reply

I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all.

4. Brother129
    October 26, 2009 at 9:48 am — Reply

I’m already sold. I just hope we comic nerds don’t do this thing where we complain about the cast before we’ve even seen one minute of footage.

5. websnap
    October 26, 2009 at 10:06 am — Reply

Good choice for “Face”, but what a crappy photoshop job… Bradley Cooper looks to be really tall (he’s not) and apparently has his own light source that he’s not willing to share with his co-stars…

6. John Morales AKA uglyhooker
    October 26, 2009 at 12:20 pm — Reply

Is that Rampage Jackson as Mr. T?? From MMA champ to the new Mr. T!! HA!!