Leave it up to a fan to ask Ryan Ottley for a commission of Invincible and Superboy Prime fighting.  It’s a cool concept and one we are happy to life for our own nefarious deeds.  So, we ask you, the Legion of Major Spoilerites, in a battle, who would win, Invincible or Superboy Prime?

It’s a fight to the finish, if they ate their spinach!

Invincible vs. Superboy Prime

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robot Overlord

Robot Overlord

DC Sneak Peek: Power Girl #6

First Wave #1 -- Can. Not. Wait.

1. Bean525
    October 20, 2009 at 10:54 am — Reply

I had to give this match to Invincible. When it comes to power levels, Prime probably has the edge, but Invincible will not give up, ever. Mark is also getting stronger all the time. Since it is a different universe, it’s hard to tell if Viltrumites are on par with pre-crisis Kryptonians, but sure seems like it.

Regardless, I just want to see that punk Superboy Prime lose. He had a shot at redemption, and I thought that’s where Legion of Three Worlds was headed, but alas, he’s Irredeemable (see what I did there?)and needs to be bloodied a bit.

2. October 20, 2009 at 10:57 am — Reply

I have never read any Invincible, but I can’t stand Superboy-Prime.

Cool image, and that’s how I’ll vote, Invincible for the win!

3. lifeisaglitch
    October 20, 2009 at 11:01 am — Reply

I love Invincible but this isnt a popularity contest and Viltrumites are not PC Kryptonians….Well Mark isnt yet …. The one that can fly through a sun wins!

4. Dr. Bolty
    October 20, 2009 at 11:35 am — Reply

I love Invincible and would love to see him punch out Whiny Tom Welling, but Prime has a gigantic edge in power.

5. kyleo71
    October 20, 2009 at 11:37 am — Reply

It might help if I’d ever heard of this Invincible dude before, but I haven’t.

6. October 20, 2009 at 12:50 pm — Reply

Admit it. You knew how this was gonna turn out. You just put this poll up to see Prime get he snot beat out of him.

7. Ricco
    October 20, 2009 at 4:22 pm — Reply

I’ll give my vote to anyone willing to beat the crap out of Tom Welling Prime, but saddly no one man can beat him. Remember Sinestro Corps War where the entire roaster of Titans, Teen Titans, JLA and JSA weren’t able to take him out? And how after that he still beat the snot out of Ion?

8. October 20, 2009 at 5:23 pm — Reply

As much as I’m sure Superboy Prime would try to “kill him to death,” (Ugh…), I’m betting Invincible would beat the whiny seven year old out of this guy.

And it’s a pretty cannon statement that Invincible is considered to be at or higher than Superman levels of strength. The natural assumption that the character Immortal is probably around Superman as strong as Superman and Invincible often regards him as “not that strong,” helps enforce that thinking.

9. lifeisaglitch
    October 20, 2009 at 5:37 pm — Reply

Im gonna call bull on that if you look at the actual feats of speed and power he pulls of in the books then he is on-par with or slightly below Continuity Superman…I Know The Immortal played Supermans role in the GG but Omni man is more of a match power-wise.

10. October 20, 2009 at 5:44 pm — Reply

Even if that theory is true, It still mean Invincible has more strength than people are crediting him for. Invincible has stated that he’s nearly on par with his father’s strength, so if Omni-man is a match for Superman and Invincible is a match for Omni-man, then Invincible is a match for Superman.

11. O'neil
    October 20, 2009 at 9:38 pm — Reply

As much as I hate prime, his power level is borderline cheating, he punched reality for god sakes! What the hell is that?

12. Salieri
    October 21, 2009 at 6:23 am — Reply

You can just hear the blood-caked sobs…