Marvel Comics for December 2009

Vengeance of the Moon Knight #1 back to press

1. Sam Dunham
    September 22, 2009 at 2:09 pm — Reply

Winsoton. I’ve always been a fan of the underdog. Plus, he was in one of my favorite movies, The Human Tornado, so that helps.

2. Kirby
    September 22, 2009 at 3:28 pm — Reply

Dr. Ray, but Winston was my second choice. Like Sam Dunham, both of these guys got overshadowed by the eccentric Spengler and slimeball Venkman.

3. September 22, 2009 at 4:01 pm — Reply

Maybe it’s because of his boundless enthusiasm in the animated show, but Ray was always my favorite, with Egon a very close second. They’re all awesome, but if I had to hang out with any two, they’d be it.

4. Ricco
    September 22, 2009 at 4:01 pm — Reply

Winston Zeddemore, why? Because of his job interview:

“Janine Melnitz: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

Winston Zeddemore: Ah, if there’s a steady paycheck in it, I’ll believe anything you say.”

• John Morales AKA Uglyhooker
      September 23, 2009 at 12:36 am — Reply

That is a hella funny line!! Makes me crack up every time!!!

5. September 22, 2009 at 5:03 pm — Reply

Dr. Raymond Stantz sliding down the firepole when they buy Ghostbusters HQ sums up everything I love about the character. Unfettered enthusiasm for what he is doing. I love Ray.

6. Gaumer
    September 22, 2009 at 6:54 pm — Reply

He’s the working man. he’s not a geek. And when that train runs him over in 2 I laugh my a$$ off every time.

7. John Morales AKA Uglyhooker
    September 23, 2009 at 12:35 am — Reply

GB 1 is in my top five favorite movies. When Dana comes into the shop for the first time and Ray is working on Ecto 1; his reaction cracks me up to this day!!

I know you are going to bash GB 2 but it’s also great (nowhere the best but funny!!).

TEAM RAY!!

8. Rob
    September 23, 2009 at 11:13 am — Reply

I had to go with Venkman, but Ray was a close 2nd. The quote “Yes it’s true…this man has no dick” still make me laugh when I think of that scene today.