I can’t remember if I watched the end of the last season of Heroes, or if I just let the Tivo delete them on its own. Tonight the two-hour premiere of Heroes hits the NBC network, and I’m wondering how it will do in the ratings.  Heroes, which was once the number one show in America, has to contend with the season premieres of House, and Two and a Half Men, as well as that Dancing with the Stars episode featuring Tom DeLay.

Who’s gonna watch tonight?  Let your thoughts be heard in the comment section below.

The List - Avengers back to press

Review: 9

1. Night Marshal
    September 21, 2009 at 12:31 pm — Reply

if they put on netflix streaming like they did last year I might watch it but other than that I’m not going out my way for this.

2. Navarre
    September 21, 2009 at 12:32 pm — Reply

Of course I remember! I’ve been waiting all summer.

The show has been so terribly derailed that it looks like the train has already wrecked and taken out the trestle, engineer, and passengers with it. But I haven’t given up hope.

The characters are solid and the pieces of a recognizable plot are there. All they need is someone…anyone…to come put this train back together again and get it on the tracks.

Will that start tonight? … erm, my faith is shaky. But either way, I’ll be there!

3. Matt
    September 21, 2009 at 12:36 pm — Reply

I don’t understand how to show got so bad so quickly but I will be watching it tonight to at least have something to complain about. At least the bad guy behind every episode of heroes isn’t caused by auto immune ala house.

4. Sam Dunham
    September 21, 2009 at 12:43 pm — Reply

Yeah, I’m watching it tonight. I’m not expecting much, but I’ll watch it.

5. September 21, 2009 at 1:30 pm — Reply

…I feel bad that my first thoughts upon reading the headline was, “Wait… it wasn’t cancelled yet?”

That said, I don’t have anything against the series (although I haven’t watched it for some time now, so I’ve missed much of what people gripe about), I just had a quiet, kind breakup with it and moved on.

6. morpheus
    September 21, 2009 at 2:24 pm — Reply

It is being recorded tonight. I might not watch it tonight, but it will get watched in the next day or so.

7. John Morales AKA uglyhooker
    September 21, 2009 at 2:44 pm — Reply

Nope I’m not gonna watch it. It’s that that I don’t like Heroes but until they get it right…I’m not gonna tune in. A friend of mine like’s it a lot and will be watching so if it’s good, he’ll let me know.

8. Adam
    September 21, 2009 at 3:00 pm — Reply

I’m with Morpheus on this one. It’s getting DVR’ed, I’ll watch it sometime this week, but I don’t have much hope for it.

9. theSuperAlbino
    September 21, 2009 at 3:35 pm — Reply

I’ll be watching it, although if it starts to go downhill I might just switch to House.

10. Jim
    September 21, 2009 at 7:13 pm — Reply

I have a hard time watching any prime time TV show regularly but I will probably check it out on NBC’s website. That’s how I watched almost all of last season, which wasn’t an especially good season. I can’t say I’ll keep watching past the third episode if it’s not pretty good, though.

11. Dan Hunter
    September 21, 2009 at 7:44 pm — Reply

I have seasons one and two as boxed sets but I don’t think I’ll stump up the cash for season three. I think about the showdown between Sylar and Peter taking place (off panel)behind closed doors with Clare watching through the keyhole – grief overcomes me and I morn a once great show. Having said that I’ll give season four a go with my fingers crossed, I watched (and bought the DVD of) Birds of Prey through to the very end (hell I’ll even admit to liking BOP!!) and I’m a glutton for punishment.

12. September 22, 2009 at 12:27 am — Reply

I have to say…this series of episodes did grab me. It was actually really dark and edgy, and that’s not really something I expected to find on this show any more. For those of you wondering if you should tune in, do it. invest. It just might be safe to watch it again.

It even actually had them using there powers regularly instead of nothing but talking for 50 minutes before they finally got to the action for two minutes before the credits.