Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

This issue: Rodrigo and Stephen take a break in the action to talk about Paragon Paths as they relate to character building.

Note: Critical Hit is not part of the Major Spoilers Podcast feed. If you want to receive each new installment as it comes out, you can access it in a variety of ways.

[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/majorspoilers/critical_hit12.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

MSP#134: A Crazy Ass Stephen Discussion: Space

Review: Archie #600

1. Rob
    September 14, 2009 at 8:41 am — Reply

Steven,

You should do the teleporter paragon path. I thought that sounded the best. Being able to move an enemy four spaces seems pretty OP. Do you have any more episodes queued up that havent been posted or have you all not recorded any this week?

• September 14, 2009 at 11:08 am — Reply

We have about 10 episodes in the can waiting release.

2. morpheus
    September 14, 2009 at 9:33 am — Reply

I would like to thank you guys for including these kinds of discussions into the Critical Hit Podcasts. I have never played D&D mainly b/c I never knew anyone else that did. But, I have always been interested in how the game is played. I feel like I am playing in the games and I feel like Orem (spelling?) is partly my character. Like Stephen said in this episode, I would be sad to see him die.

Keep up the great work.

3. Damascus
    August 11, 2010 at 9:35 am — Reply

I felt the same way about not wanting my character to die either, and luckily he never did. My group just disbanded years ago and my Halfling Monk Lydorf Lightbringer has been stuffed into my old 2e or 2.5e PHB or something like that. He was a pretty badass character though, even though I think my DM was overlooking a little something here and there letting my guy be a little tougher than he should be but heck he was a tiny little Bruce Lee. Is there still a Monk class in 4e? I didn’t see it when I flipped through the PHB at my LCS, although I may not have full perused the 4e PHB vol. 2.

• August 11, 2010 at 12:38 pm — Reply

Monk class added in PHB 3

• Damascus
        August 12, 2010 at 2:48 am — Reply

SWEET! I didn’t even know that there was a PHB 3. Huh. Righty-O, well I seem to have lost my saving throw against Sleep and will be doing Two D4 hours of sleep. Thanks.

4. Calleigh
    December 22, 2016 at 5:08 pm — Reply

#CriticalHit #Ep12 Non-narrative one: @MajorSpoilers & @FearsomeCritter discuss options for and choose the Paragon Path for Orem Rivendorn.