Critical Hit: A Major Spoilers D and D podcast

This issue: It’s in to the Black Oak Woods for the adventurers, and in this episode the meet all manor of being from elf to lizard monkey monsters!

[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/majorspoilers/critical_hit011.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Take the jump to see the images related to this episode!

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

MSP#132: Listener Feedback

Review: Batman And Robin #3

1. September 6, 2009 at 6:08 am — Reply

Haven’t listened to the podcast yet, but I’m super-happy that it’s up. I can’t believe how much I’m enjoying listening to you guys play. Wacky.

Keep up the good work!

2. Ricco
    September 6, 2009 at 8:39 pm — Reply

Orem :”we too are looking for a place to expel this evil”
    Elve scout:”… restroom is that way” :)

The Orem thing is an actual quote by the way 32 minutes 40 secondes.

Torq is bad-ass, dumber then dirt sure, but an artist with a battle-axe and did Randus actually hit something? I think that’s a first.

3. Bob
    September 7, 2009 at 1:51 pm — Reply

The visuals are great – keep ’em coming! (Love the Ben 10 figs, btw)

I’ve only listened to the first 45 minutes of the show on my way into work today (yes, I had to work on Labor Day) and I’ll finish up on my drive home.

Thanks for the tons of entertainment – makes me look forward to my commute!

Bob

4. D
    September 8, 2009 at 9:18 am — Reply

Very much enjoy this podcast. Keep up the good work, it’s been very entertaining.

5. Rob
    September 8, 2009 at 10:35 am — Reply

Another great show! The group is really starting to gel into a lethal fighting team. I can’t wait until they face a really good opponent that really gives them a run for their money. I just hope Torq doesn’t crit him to death in one hit.

6. kp
    September 25, 2009 at 4:55 pm — Reply

Just found this podcast. AWESOME!

I’ve gotten to this episode now and…
    Did I miss something?
    Or did you not record the level-up?

I was hoping to hear what that involved.
    Maybe level 3?

7. October 21, 2009 at 1:02 pm — Reply

We didn’t level up yet… Level 2 was quick, Level 3 will take a bit longer.

8. Max Turetsky
    January 2, 2010 at 8:06 pm — Reply

I made a character that’s sort of a copy or Orem. Might make one like Torq, but it’d die pretty fast.

9. Max Turetsky
    January 2, 2010 at 8:08 pm — Reply

Are you guys really gonna stop these adventures, and go back to talking about comic books? Cause, really D&D is WAY better than any comic book. Just saying, please, don’t stop the campaign.

• January 6, 2010 at 12:20 am — Reply

We never stopped talking about comic books… We actually do both, like any good buncha polymaths.

10. LW
    February 18, 2010 at 6:36 pm — Reply

what rhymes with ‘cut the mofos in half?’
    how about ‘gut the mofos ‘n laugh?’
    hehe

11. lamothei
    July 11, 2011 at 12:46 pm — Reply

i loved the searching your characters went through by the elf’s. im guessing if i ever my character got searched it would take awhile because of all the daggers and small weapons i got since i am a rogue.

12. Christopher Donn
    January 14, 2015 at 12:19 am — Reply

Just found your podcast and I love it. Looks like I have 200+ of the dnd ahead of me! Thanks so much.

13. Calleigh
    December 22, 2016 at 4:07 pm — Reply

Twitter summary: #CriticalHit #Ep11 Neck dagger vignette. Alvalond & gray veldt elves. Arrival at the black oak woods. Greeted by more lizard monkeys!