MTV has an exclusive photo from the set of Megan Fox’s Jennifer’s Body, the vampire horror flick that will have all the kids a talkin’.

We haven’t had any Megan Fox pictures in a while, and site traffic is down because of it, so it seems like a good time to artificially inflate the numbers by having you take the jump for the full image.

Interestingly, Megan Fox is one of the few celebrities who has managed to land her own Major Spoilers category.  I wonder why that is?

via MTV

Review: Monsters, Inc. #1

The Phantom Double Shot: KGB Noir arrives in December

1. Navarre
    August 25, 2009 at 11:42 am — Reply

I know that was a rhetorical question but it’s sure no wonder why she has a category all her own: She *is* in a category all her own!

I can’t even comment on the picture because, with the slight substitution of the lighter, my thoughts and comments are entirely inappropriate for public viewing.

2. John Morales AKA uglyhooker
    August 25, 2009 at 2:53 pm — Reply

Navarre and I are on the same page….

“I can’t even comment on the picture because, with the slight substitution of the lighter, my thoughts and comments are entirely inappropriate for public viewing”

……..Hey Schleicher can you put my into her category too??

• John Morales AKA uglyhooker
      August 25, 2009 at 2:55 pm — Reply

me* into. Oops…

3. Mike Keller
    August 25, 2009 at 6:01 pm — Reply

I don’t recall: has Major Spoilers done any interview with her? I’m curious what her reaction is to her ‘iconification’.
    Also I think heating her tongue is un necessary.

4. Navarre
    August 25, 2009 at 7:21 pm — Reply

Perhaps she is trying to soothe the poor overheated flame?

… Won’t work like that.

5. Brian Duff
    August 25, 2009 at 8:34 pm — Reply

I think she just enjoys the taste of butane lighters. They burn smooth and leave little aftertaste, compared to her smoking cigarettes and getting tattoos. The lighter just makes the picture even more hotter is all. It’s there for eye cleavage…err candy.

6. Kirby
    August 25, 2009 at 8:52 pm — Reply

From textsfromlastnight.com:

(405): Ok Hollywood, I get it. Megan Fox is hot. Now she is in a movie where she is so hot that dudes just fucking die. Great.

7. August 25, 2009 at 11:55 pm — Reply

You know, in Hollywood, there is someone whose job it is to cover up all of her tattoos before each day of filming.

All of them. By hand.

The best part? That guy is as tired of his job as you are of yours.

Grass ain’t always greener.

8. Navarre
    August 26, 2009 at 6:48 am — Reply

The guy who has that job has then lost perspective on reality. I remind myself each day to be grateful for what I have. … And if I had his job… I would be sooo grateful.

• August 26, 2009 at 1:05 pm — Reply

“No matter how beautiful, wonderful, and perfect someone is, somewhere there’s somebody somewhere who’s absolutely tired of their $#!+.”

9. August 26, 2009 at 11:31 am — Reply

Is she trying to light the pilot on the mechanism that’s supposed to help her act? If so, wasn’t that removed so she could get more basement tattoos?

Kirby, whoever you’re quoting is brilliant. Apparently he’s the last person who doesn’t let his little head do all of his movie viewing.

• Kirby
      August 27, 2009 at 4:45 pm — Reply

Thank you very much, and I agree with whoever originally made it. She doesn’t do it for me because tattoos are a turn off for me.

10. Navarre
    August 26, 2009 at 1:07 pm — Reply

No one has claimed Megan Fox is a great actress. That includes Megan herself.

She gets that her popularity is largely based on her looks and that such things are fleeting. But she enjoys acting and is making the most of it while she can.

I have found her awareness and acceptance of the superficiality of Hollywood and people in general to be refreshing. No one, again including her, claimed she was Meryl Streep.

Where is the problem in that?

• August 26, 2009 at 9:56 pm — Reply

Where is the problem in that?

She’s made a number of public remarks that make her sound self-absorbed, shallow, inane and not the sharpest bulb in the drawer. People extrapolate from there, and add their own biases. It’s a pretty common story.

11. Navarre
    August 26, 2009 at 10:48 pm — Reply

I have found her to be of average intelligence, certainly no one brilliant. But if she were homely people might not care. Pretty people who aren’t geniuses are suddenly stupid bimbos for some reason.

The same is true with her supposed shallowness. She’s an actress in Hollywood who gets work because she’s hot.

She realizes this and admits it honestly but somehow that makes her a self-absorbed person? I think she’d be a lot more inane and shallow if she sat there and claimed she wasn’t all that special looking and was going to be a long-term star with her supposed acting talent.

Attractive people constantly walk a fine line because so many assumptions are made about their personality because of their looks. The truth is any of us only know of Megan what we have seen.

She seems averagely intelligent, aware that she is pretty, accepting of the fact that she has some fleeting fame because of prominent casting, and no more or less flawed than the rest of us.