This issue: A attack on the party’s camp, catches them by surprise. Many get hurt, and some might even die, in the latest installment of Critical Hit!

Note: Critical Hit is not part of the Major Spoilers Podcast feed. If you want to receive each new installment as it comes out, you can access it in a variety of ways.

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Take the jump to see the images related to this episode!

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Hunter's Fortune debuts in October

MSP#128: Buckaroo Banzai Rocks, the Legend of the Seeker

1. August 22, 2009 at 8:16 pm — Reply

Hey! and the iTunes feed works!

2. vistapa
    August 22, 2009 at 11:53 pm — Reply

thanks for the new chapter, can wait for the next

3. August 23, 2009 at 2:42 am — Reply

Thanks for the new episode, I’m listening to it right now.

And, hey! I got it hrough iTunes. :)

4. Ricco
    August 23, 2009 at 8:59 am — Reply

That was great! I loved how the lycan was basically Jesus in Robot Chicken, all he ever did was stand up after getting killed.

5. Kirby
    August 23, 2009 at 4:44 pm — Reply

Good episode. It’s up on the Zune thing too.

6. Greywolf
    August 24, 2009 at 12:12 am — Reply

Great podcast, I’m really enjoying the adventure and I’m really looking forward to the next episode.
    Just a few rule clarifications/advisements if you hadn’t discovered them already (and bearing in mind the over-riding rule 1.0: The DM is always right):
    – You can’t actually regenerate if you have 0 or less HP (PHB Page 293).
    – As a fighter, once Torq attacks someone, they’re marked and he gets to attack them if they try to shift while adjacent to him (PHB Page 76).
    – You don’t have to fail 3 consecutive death saving throws to die, just 3 before you get to take a rest (PHB Page 295).

7. Rodrigo
    August 24, 2009 at 9:08 pm — Reply

good catches Greywolf, in subsequent sessions we get better about Torq’s marking. But in this session it didn’t matter too much since he tended to roll 3000 points of damage with every attack.

8. Clegg
    August 27, 2009 at 1:48 pm — Reply

Hey, where do we find 1-7?

9. Rob
    August 28, 2009 at 10:40 am — Reply

Just wanted to drop in here and let you all know I really enjoy the podcast. I had no idea someone was out there putting a live D&D session on and I really hope you continue to make these in the future. Do you all have any set time when you record?

10. August 28, 2009 at 4:30 pm — Reply

we record them when all 5 of us find the time, which tends to be early in the morning on random days…

11. badfish22
    August 29, 2009 at 1:29 pm — Reply

Good Times! Keep up the good work!!

12. Aaron Crampton
    October 23, 2012 at 11:14 pm — Reply

I just found your podcast so i am roughly 3 years behind but really enjoying it. I have not played D &D as of yet so it is fun to hear orem learn. Might have to convince my friends to start playing again after finding this podcast

13. René Rugholm
    October 26, 2012 at 4:03 pm — Reply

Like Aaron, I have just started listning and it’s great. Have been learning about D&D by watching live session with Chris Perkins ón youtube so this is a great continuum of that. I brought the core book, so I Can follow the game better and maybe get My friends interested in The game too.

14. Calleigh
    December 22, 2016 at 9:10 am — Reply

Twitter summary: #CriticalHit #Ep9 Halfling uncertainty principle. Arm foreshadowing. Orem’s urchin shield. Torq’s Lullaby. Battle with Lvl 3 Melty Ninjers.