We talked, you listened, then asked for more.Â During our last discussion of Y: The Last Man, we mentioned if listeners were interested, we’d continue our discussion of the series.Â This week, the Major Spoilers Crew is taking a look at Y: The Last Man, Volume 2 collected hardcover trade.
From the Wiki
- One Small Step (issues #11â€“17)
- In Oldenbrook, Kansas, Yorick, 355 and Dr. Mann help a Russian woman named Natalya Zamyatintwo male and one female astronauts forced to return to Earth after being trapped on the International Space Station the day the plague hit.Â recover
- Comedy & Tragedy has a travelling group of actresses find a wayward Ampersand, inspiring them to write a play called The Last Man (The main character’s name taken from Mary Shelley’s novel The Last Man).
- Safeword (issues #18â€“23)
- Yorick and his companions travel to Allenspark, Colorado, where 355 and Dr. Mann fix up Ampersand, while retired Culper Ring agent 711 forces Yorick to confront his survivor guilt.
- In Widow’s Pass, the story moves to Queensbrook, set nine months after the One Small Step arc.
As always, the Major Spoilers Podcast is nothing without comments from great readers and listeners like you. You can use the comment section below, drop us a voice mail by calling (785) 727-1939, or record your comments and send it as an MP3 file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hereâ€™s your chance to be heard on the show! Give us your thoughts on this trade paperback, or if you want to share your thoughts on the state of the comic book industry, or anything else that might be on your mind drop us a line. Only the most awesome comments (good or bad) make it on the show, so get your stuff to us right away!