Major Spoilers fans demanded a return of the Dungeons and Dragons podcasts, and we are more than happy to give you what you want in the form of Critical Hit!  Listen, learn, and laugh along with the members of the Critical Hit Podcast. The continuing saga of four adventurers seeking fortune and glory in the world of Dungeons and Dragons. Plenty of role playing and fun for anyone interested in the D&D experience.  Newbies or seasoned vets will get a kick out of this live campaign.

This issue: Strange things are afoot in the ruins of Moonhold, as the adventurers discover a pesky menace, and a new member joins the party.

Note: Critical Hit is not part of the Major Spoilers Podcast feed.  If you want to receive each new installment as it comes out, you can access it in a variety of ways.

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Take the jump to see the images related to this episode!

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

MSP#126: Josh Keaton, The Spectacular Spider-Man

Review: Secret Six #12

1. Morpheus
    August 15, 2009 at 9:52 pm — Reply

Just a note that I think your iTunes thing isn’t working. I wasn’t able to find it. But, I will look again tomorrow.

2. August 15, 2009 at 11:19 pm — Reply

@Morpehus

If you click on the subscribe through iTunes link there, then it opens your iTunes and downloads the episode for you.

3. microeric
    August 16, 2009 at 5:06 am — Reply

Any chance of this appearing on the Zune Marketplace? I get Major Spoilers there, so it would be nice if I could get this there too.

Thanks!

4. Vamuli
    August 16, 2009 at 5:18 am — Reply

That link isn’t working for me

5. August 16, 2009 at 5:45 am — Reply

iTunes link isn’t working for me either.

6. J Michael T
    August 16, 2009 at 8:37 am — Reply

I had no issues using the link this morning … thanks!!

7. Tedworth
    August 16, 2009 at 9:12 pm — Reply

Hey, tried the iTunes link throughout the day and it isn’t working. I also can’t find it on iTunes by searching for it. Thanks, I’m looking forward to listening to this.

8. August 16, 2009 at 9:18 pm — Reply

Tedworth: you do know there are three other ways listed above that you can listen to the show right now. It’s going to take Apple a few more days to approve the feed.

9. badfish22
    August 16, 2009 at 11:07 pm — Reply

Downloaded No Problem.
    Super Stoked!
    Would love to join in sometime!

10. August 17, 2009 at 5:00 am — Reply

Direct Download worked for me okay (thanks for the episode, btw :) )

Just the iTunes link isn’t working and I so desperately wanted to subscribe to the podcast. ;)

11. Tedworth
    August 17, 2009 at 8:41 am — Reply

@ Stephen I was actually saying that because it was downloading while I was typing, but thanks for the info on iTunes

12. refit
    August 17, 2009 at 11:23 am — Reply

tx for the episode guys it was nice to see torq and friends return, got me through a very long work day. Here’s to a long and entertaining adventure.

13. slimeknight
    August 17, 2009 at 1:08 pm — Reply

The subscribe through Itunes doesn’t seem to work through Firefox but worked with Safari and Explorer. Hope this helps

14. John Morales AKA uglyhooker
    August 17, 2009 at 4:26 pm — Reply

I love these fracking podcast’s!! SOOOOOO FU*KING FUNNY!!

15. J Michael T
    August 18, 2009 at 5:01 pm — Reply

Loving the podcasts! A request, if I may. Would you mind going over the dice rolls and the numbers? I may have missed when you discussed what it means to roll a 12 v a “natural one”, etc. Thanks! I would appreciate it.

Keep it up!

16. Dr. Confoundo
    August 22, 2009 at 12:58 pm — Reply

I’m enjoying these podcasts a lot, and would play in Rodrigo’s game any time.

One bit of an FYI that I noticed while they were fighting the bug things: for Area Attacks (like Stephen’s Scorching Burst), you roll to hit individually for every possible target in the area, and then only roll damage once. So in this case, Stephen should have rolled separately for each of the bugs in his burst, and not just hit them all on a 19.

Happy gaming!

17. Dave Griffin
    October 25, 2009 at 8:21 am — Reply

Torq might try using javalins as a distance weapon. They have a strength modifier unlike most things you can throw and they do a reasonable amount of damage. Great podcast. Like the drawings of the characters very much.

And about your wizards only game, check out Gamers Haven Wizards College, a 3.5 campaign with all multiclass wizards of various kinds. Seems like an interesting idea and the game sounds like a lot of fun.

18. Pedro2486
    March 27, 2013 at 5:25 am — Reply

Really enjoying this campaign. Just stumbled across it and god it takes me back
    Thanks guys. Subscribed
    Please excuse the necropost

19. October 16, 2013 at 11:04 pm — Reply

found this podcast on accident and thanks to my OCD nature i have well over 220 hours of D&D magical wonder ahead of me…this is going to take me a while to get through.

20. Calleigh Tootle
    December 21, 2016 at 9:00 pm — Reply

Twitter summary: #CriticalHit #Ep8 1 week later: caravan of survivors arrives at ruined Moonhold with a secretive Smith. ORST kill their first monkey lizards