Stan Lee’s POW! Entertainment and Walt Disney have released an iTunes App to go along with the companies’ teaming on Time Jumper.Â The Time Jumper iPhone App is available now, and claims to extend the digital motion comic experience with six main features.
- Welcome Agent: Once the application is downloaded, consumers are greeted to H.U.N.T. headquarters. They are asked to enter their name and place their finger on the screen to be scanned for official entry into the app.
- Mission Briefing: A personal narration from Stan Lee explaining what Time Jumper is all about.
- Mission 1: Consumers can automatically view Episode 1 in its entirety. Great picture, sound and color right on your iPhone and/or iPod Touch.
- Image Converter: Enables consumers to take a picture of themselves or use a photo in their photo gallery, convert it into a comic strip image, type a message into the dialogue bubble and then e-mail it to a friend and/or upload onto Facebook.
- Surveillance: Storyboard images that show you how Time Jumper went from concept to screen.
- Hunt Headquarters: Grants you access to link to H.U.N.T.â€™s recruitment website.
Take the jump for a look at the Time Jumper App in action.
[quicktime width=”320″ height=”480″]http://www.majorspoilers.com/media/TJ_Demo.mov[/quicktime]
via POW! Entertainment