OtterDisaster

OtterDisaster

Archaia and Roddenberry Productions team for launch party

Friday Sing-Along: The Ballad of G.I. Joe

1. August 14, 2009 at 10:48 am — Reply

Just FYI, I can’t see it. It could be the ancient version of IE6 I am using, but thought you might need to know. I can see an extreme close up in the feature bar, but again this may be a IE6 glitch.

2. John Morales AKA uglyhooker
    August 14, 2009 at 11:07 am — Reply

I fracking love these!! This weeks is really funny!! A+ boys!

3. August 14, 2009 at 11:16 am — Reply

Stacy: you and your IE6. That’s so 2001…I have checked everything for IE7 and IE8, and it works fine, so my guess is you need to convince your IT people to upgrade :D

4. Sam Dunham
    August 14, 2009 at 11:36 am — Reply

Awesome. Simply awesome. Great job!

5. August 14, 2009 at 11:42 am — Reply

Thanks Stephen! I’ll check it when I get home today. State goverment IT guys are scared of change, it eats their budget!

6. August 14, 2009 at 12:12 pm — Reply

Stacy: Yeah, the bank I’m at is still using IE6 and it’s making the feature bar not appear at all. Other than a lack of good flash support installed… and blocks on a lot of sites…. yeah it still sucks to be using IE6.

That said.. when I am at home the redesign looks great!

Ooo.. and the Gravatar support is nice. I had actually forgotten I had signed up with it way back when until today XD

7. ~wyntermute~
    August 14, 2009 at 8:08 pm — Reply

As concerns the IE6 issue, i found this on the gravatar website. :) http://24ways.org/2007/supersleight-transparent-png-in-ie6 It’s more for the site operators/builders than for the users, though, so all y’all using IE6 will have to hope the Spoilerites are in the mood to read & implement!

8. August 14, 2009 at 10:51 pm — Reply

Geez Matthew, were you experiencing an earthquake when that photo was taken?
    Everyone knows the Earth Prime you has Devil Dinosaur #5, but that particular issue has consistently evaded you on Earth Spoiler. You know, the earth where you live in a stately manor with Stephen and Rodrigo, and have a housekeeper named Edna?

9. August 14, 2009 at 11:43 pm — Reply

I don’t live in a manor with a housekeeper named Edna? So who keeps washing my socks?

10. August 15, 2009 at 7:23 am — Reply

Too cute; do I get to be in the next one? :)

11. August 15, 2009 at 1:56 pm — Reply

Wyntermute: There are no alpha channels in the image, so it is still an IE issue, and not a Major Spoilers issue.

12. ~wyntermute~
    August 15, 2009 at 3:06 pm — Reply

Stephen: You know way more than I do about this stuff, so I respectfully accept your evaluation of the things. :D I’m not much of a web-ster, but I _can_ research until the cows come home. So I found what I did, and put it where it might/might not be of use. :) It was my attempt to find a e-needle in the cyberhaystack. :D

13. August 15, 2009 at 3:30 pm — Reply

Victoria,

I do have a sketched out idea for your return to Major Spoilers Adventures, just not sure when :)

14. August 17, 2009 at 7:31 am — Reply