Welcome to Major Spoilers 4.0.1

Review: Adventure Comics #1 (#504)

1. Navarre
    August 14, 2009 at 2:32 pm — Reply

An epic and powerful illustration. It is engaging and take a point of perspective so much better than the typical static pose. It definitely brings the viewer into the moment of action.

I like the more realistic art generally but that’s personal preference. I like this piece.

2. Generik
    August 14, 2009 at 3:13 pm — Reply

Wow I love this one! It actually looks like a screen capture from an anime series that I would love to see made. HINT HINT!

3. John Morales AKA uglyhooker
    August 14, 2009 at 3:30 pm — Reply

Way cool!!

4. August 15, 2009 at 7:15 am — Reply

He really is a fantatic artist. My bf met him @ WWPhilly & got a sketch of Sagat: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26071005@N00/3667292591/in/set-72157620369420661/

5. Brian
    August 15, 2009 at 8:10 am — Reply

Hey! That’s me^!

I love his artwork. I own every issue of Street Fighter and Darkstalkers mostly due to his art. I bought an issue of Gen13 that he did and an Age of Apocalypse one shot book with his art in it.

6. xrayguy
    August 16, 2009 at 7:45 pm — Reply

Yesyesyes, nice to see some MOTION instead of a posed figure, love it. And if you look really close between the chain mail…..