Character Concept: Wizard of Oz Part 2 – The Scarecrow

Joe & Monkey Returns - Awesomeness Fills Your Life Once Again

1. Mexiking
    July 27, 2009 at 12:10 pm — Reply

Is it me, or do both females in this picture have really, really red lips?

2. Josh P.
    July 27, 2009 at 2:10 pm — Reply

Has Mr. Fantastic found an obstacle he can’t overcome?

Reconciling both Spider-Man and Wolverine’s every appearance?

3. Gaumer
    July 27, 2009 at 2:12 pm — Reply

I cant wait to see what Hickman does with this

His Dark Reign FF was good and I have a huge man crush on him

4. David
    July 27, 2009 at 3:53 pm — Reply

Man, it would be so cool if Marvel could produce a Fantastic Four I’d like to read again.

5. July 27, 2009 at 4:00 pm — Reply

Ever notice how the F4 can have their costumes/uniforms/hairstyles tweeked just a little bit and suddenly they seem fresh and new?

I used to love me some Fanstastic Four, but I miss the good old days of Reed smoking his pipe!

6. Jim
    July 27, 2009 at 6:20 pm — Reply

Man, I feel like Thing’s thing is a little too close for comfort in this shot.

7. July 27, 2009 at 7:52 pm — Reply

If you think about it… Reed, Ben and Johnny have potentially dangerous… um.. things.

8. ykw
    July 28, 2009 at 1:55 am — Reply

Much as I like Davis’ take on the FF, I’d rather have interior guy Dale Eaglesham doing covers, as well — if only for the irony inherent in having someone with such a strong Joe Simon influence taking full control over Jack’s most important visual creation.