SDCC'09: More news from IDW Publishing

SDCC'09: Overheard at the Con - Burn Notice: The Movie

1. Kirby
    July 23, 2009 at 10:10 pm — Reply

I like what they’ve done, except for the font. But hey, just me being a faptious little so and so.

2. downbylaw
    July 23, 2009 at 10:47 pm — Reply

whats faptious mean?

Megan Fox is beyond hot, but is it just me or does the corset thing make her grossly un-proportionate?

3. July 24, 2009 at 7:40 am — Reply

Kirby – I agree about the font. I would have thought a more western look might have been called for, like maybe, oh, I don’t know, THE ONE THAT HAS BEN USED FOR YEARS IN THE COMICS!

I’ll see it, if for nothing else to see how much cgi spit they have flying out of the side of his face when he talks.

downbylaw – The corset does not seem off in this shot. Now I did see some production shots where it was VERY tight. But not to worry, they where able to safley tighten it by moving her internal organs up to the empty space between her ears.

4. Brother129
    July 24, 2009 at 9:08 am — Reply

No idea what faptious means either…and I checked:) Megan Fox doesn’t seem like a Western gal but as I type this sentence I realize I don’t care…Hopefully the movie is good, Josh Brolin is a cool actor that really gets into his roles.

5. Kirby
    July 24, 2009 at 9:27 am — Reply

Misspelled it, supposed to be facetious. Meaning not to be taken seriously.

6. Mike Keller
    July 24, 2009 at 10:49 am — Reply

I agree completely with Stephen (*opens Photoshop), and also Brother129… it did it’s job. I’m sufficiently interested to go see her… er.. the movie.

7. George McBain
    July 24, 2009 at 11:05 am — Reply

Looks good … might be the first movie I see that has Megan Fox, but we will see.