The older we get the faster time flies, and this week was no exception as we woke up on Monday, and before we knew it Sunday was already upon is.Â In all the chaos that is our lives, here’s a recap of the week that was.
- The Intardwebz are full of Trolls, and that is just sad
- I hear there is a comic convention taking place in the upcoming week. Good thing we have you covered.
- Harry Potter movie opens, and takes in $100 million world wide in a single day
- The Major Spoilers Crew plus two sat down to record more episodes of the MSP Dungeons and Dragons Crawl
- DC busted out some zombies that are more into hearts than brains
- Not everyone got a Blackest Night promo ring at their LCS this week, and for that we feel sorry for you.
- If you are going to the convention, and plan on taking pictures, we could use your help
- Four words to make your day – Victoria Slave Leia Cosplay
- Victoria may want to learn the Nerd-Slapping Palm Technique as perfected by the Immortal Iron Fist
- Natalie Portman joins the Thor cast
And that was only the tip of the iceberg.Â What will this week hold.Â With San Diego Comic Con hitting, expect it to be a super busy week once again.