Victoria, the latest member of the Major Spoilers family, wanted to let everyone know you can see her live on Friday morning at 6:45 EDT at the WMMR website’s VIP Lounge.  She’s going to be modeling some of her costumes for the viewers.

Or you can take the jump and check out a few more pics after the jump!

Victoria will have a rundown of her live webcam show experience this weekend.

via Cosplay Girl

SDCC'09: Shocker Toys unveils exclusives

Harry Potter hits $100 million in 24 hours

1. Jabba the Hutt
    July 16, 2009 at 11:15 pm — Reply

2. Dork
    July 16, 2009 at 11:40 pm — Reply

She’s 16 and we’re all going to jail!

3. ~wyntermute~
    July 17, 2009 at 2:19 am — Reply

Jabba for the win.

4. July 17, 2009 at 8:59 am — Reply

She’s a grown woman, and you’re probably right to be guilty about whatever it is you seem to be thinking. :)

It’s (understandably) a bit more modest than what Carrie Fisher had to wear, and I imagine it took more time than I really want to consider, but it’s impressive (and remarkably accurate) work, Victoria.

5. John Morales AKA uglyhooker
    July 17, 2009 at 9:25 am — Reply

….it’s way too early in the AM for this…..

6. Brian
    July 17, 2009 at 11:51 am — Reply

Just got back from the Studio. I want to be the first to say that she is now an official Preston & Steve Girl!!!

Check her out on their site later on. (they need time to process the photo shoot they did with her.)

As per another posters request … I’m not going to gush over how proud of her I am. Taking her to go see Harry Potter now … Cya!

7. samuraiJ
    July 17, 2009 at 3:38 pm — Reply

At first I was all like eh
    Then I was like meh
    Then I was like woah.

8. lifeisaglitch
    July 17, 2009 at 4:57 pm — Reply

I KNEW “Marlowe” wasn’t his real name!!!

9. July 17, 2009 at 6:56 pm — Reply

For all you kids out there ya might wanna make sure your parents aren’t around before you click on the preston and steve link…as a parent just giving ya a heads up.

10. Brian
    July 17, 2009 at 11:23 pm — Reply

Why? There’s nothing inappropriate.

11. Brian
    July 17, 2009 at 11:26 pm — Reply

oh … sorry … didn’t realize that it wasn’t a direct link to her pictures.

There’s the direct link. Still though. They don’t put any mature content up there usually. And if they do, then they always tag it with NSFW (not safe for work). But still … that stuff is once in a blue moon and it’s always something relevant to what they were discussing during the broadcast.

12. July 17, 2009 at 11:46 pm — Reply

first picture I saw when I went straight to the website was the lady with the beer bottle in a place with another lady, I’d rather not have my kids see that was all. Thanks for the direct link.

13. Mike Keller
    July 19, 2009 at 10:09 pm — Reply

Congrats to Victoria! I wonder what the material (that isn’t material) is – Fimo, metal, plastic?
    Unless the pieces are manufactured (?)
    Now if she comes up with the Sail Barge I’ll be even more impressed.