Dungeons_and_DragonsOverview.jpg

I’m pleasantly surprised how many members of the Legion of Major Spoilerites got a kick out of the Major Spoilers 3rd Birthday Dungeons and Dragons Special.  For those of you that want to experience our entire coverage, here’s that list in order:

It’s also interesting to note, that it took us a year to go from the initial discussion of the 4th edition all the way through our first dungeon crawl.  And for those of you who want to know if we will continue this series, you should probably download the next Major Spoilers Podcast.

Deadpool sells out, back to press

SDCC'09: You can be in an Archie Comic

1. JMF (Brown Noser Lad)
    July 13, 2009 at 4:38 pm — Reply

Easily some of the most enteraining podcasts around. Really enjoyed them and hope to hear the rest of the adventures. I also want me some more window jumping and funnel cakes

2. J Michael T
    July 13, 2009 at 4:52 pm — Reply

Ahhh Stephen you are such a tease!

I enjoyed the series mostly because it was told as a story and that is the basic attraction of the books I read to begin with. Rodrigo’s tale and the cast of characters you guys came up with made it very entertaining to listen to.

3. Dan Hunter
    July 13, 2009 at 8:19 pm — Reply

Made me pine for my roleplaying days. Cheers

4. thommy
    July 13, 2009 at 8:36 pm — Reply

Loved this and want more. I want to know what happens next.. would love a recap segment in in podcast or perhaps a spin off podcast!

5. Zniv
    July 14, 2009 at 3:59 am — Reply

This was great! I really enjoyed it. It made me want to DnD again, so now I’m in the middle of finding a DnD party in my hometown

6. Zniv
    July 14, 2009 at 4:01 am — Reply

Oh, and I would love to hear more of the adventures!!!

7. morpheus
    July 14, 2009 at 8:13 am — Reply

I would like to give thanks to Rodrigo. You are an amazing DM or GM or whatever you want to be called. The details of the stories that you come up with are awesome. I can understand why you play D&D for hours at a time. If I was a character in your stories I wouldn’t want to stop playing. I am just listening to the podcasts and I found myself upset when an episode came to an end. Please keep them coming. I would love to hear more stories of these 3 adventurers.

Oh, and I will never look at funnel cakes the same again!

8. Rob
    July 15, 2009 at 9:47 am — Reply

Loved it and hope to hear more!

9. David
    September 8, 2009 at 8:21 am — Reply

Great job guys! Bravo! I used to play AD&D in my younger days and haven’t played it in a long time because to busy with work, or not able to find a decent group. Thanks so much for giving me a taste of the old D&D again, perhaps it will give me some incentive to find the time and a good group! Thanks again!!!
    -David

P.S. – P L E A S E keep em coming, would love for this to be an ongoing podcast!

10. Justin
    March 21, 2011 at 2:03 am — Reply

I Just listened to all of these and I love it! And now I get to look forward to 82 episodes more! I have months of awesome listening to look forward to just to get caught up. Thank you all for making such a wonderful production for everyone to hear!

11. March 28, 2013 at 4:21 pm — Reply

I decided to give this podcast a try, after listening to all of the Munchkin Land podcasts, but I had to start from the beginning. Best line: “I add Toughness to my feet [Feat].” I almost spewed soda on that one!

12. David
    April 3, 2013 at 9:30 pm — Reply

These first 8 podcasts links don’t work…