Archie creators on the road

Review: Astro City - The Dark Age Book III #3 (of 4)

1. JMF (Brown Noser Lad)
    July 12, 2009 at 1:51 pm — Reply

Will Guess its something to do with siege of asgard

2. MaximusRift
    July 12, 2009 at 1:57 pm — Reply

I like the image though. Wouldn’t mind having a poster of that.

3. ~wyntermute~
    July 12, 2009 at 3:05 pm — Reply

The Lion of Asgard Vs. The Scion of Olympus? Neat. (I think I got their nicknames properly intermingled… I recall seeing “Scion of Asgard” in relation to Thor somewhere.. Mightajustbeenaone-timething, idunno.) Though Bhor, well, kinda bores me, I’m hugely curious about the Herc/Cho dynamic duo and like this idea well enough to not immediately run away screaming. :) I also like (if the image is actually ‘continuity’) how they did not force a weapon-swap because “Thor is the guy with the Hammer, the hammer is what makes him THOR.” Herc’s mace is pretty badass. He don’t need no steenkin hammer!

4. July 12, 2009 at 5:01 pm — Reply

Honestly not incredibly familiar with either character as portrayed in the Marvel U, but I thought Herc looked significantly different.

Here, they both look kinda like Asgardians. Whahappen to Herc’s harness-like outfit?

5. Dave
    July 12, 2009 at 5:43 pm — Reply

So…Marvel successfully revived a long dormant character…only to think a storyline like this is a great idea? Wow.

6. July 12, 2009 at 8:35 pm — Reply

A storyline like what?

We still don’t know anything about it.

We’re all working on supposition here.

7. Dave
    July 12, 2009 at 8:37 pm — Reply

Point taken…and not really characters I really follow anyway. I’ll shut up on this one. :)

8. Josh P.
    July 13, 2009 at 6:50 am — Reply

If it’s written by Pak and Van Lente, it’ll be awesome. Awesome like Incredible Herccules is every month. Go read it, love it.

9. crood
    July 13, 2009 at 11:08 am — Reply

So Thor and Her stopped to swap clothes before brawling?

10. oraclebop
    July 14, 2009 at 5:40 am — Reply

Clothe Swapping? Must be some ancient ritual or so.

11. July 21, 2009 at 1:00 am — Reply

Looks like “walk a mile in another god’s shoes” kinda thing to me.