Meet Victoria

This issue: There’s a new member in the Major Spoilers Family, and in this issue, listeners get to know Victoria, and talk about cosplay.

[podcast]http://media.libsyn.com/media/majorspoilers/majorspoilers115.mp3[/podcast]

Direct Download

RSS Feed

Podcast Alley

Contact us at podcast@majorspoilers.com

Top 300 Titles for June 2009

Wolverine #75 back to press

1. Brian
    July 12, 2009 at 1:31 pm — Reply

OMG!! I love her giggles! She sounds so friggin sweet AND she loves Black Adam!!! I can’t wait to hear another podcast with her!!!

2. ~wyntermute~
    July 12, 2009 at 3:14 pm — Reply

Brian… Though this IS a place to discuss our hobbies/obsessions, I dunno if it’s exactly appropriate to make “Victoria” one of them. I guess it’d ultimately be her call on that, but I digress. :) If you two have some kind of real-world link that explains this sort of online relationship, I am _obviously_ unaware of it and please ask you to disregard this comment. Like, for realz. Totally ignore this space if that’s the situation. :) I am _so_ not trying to start trouble, please take my word for it. :)

3. Brian
    July 12, 2009 at 3:46 pm — Reply

Hey… you got me. I support my baby. Yeah … i’m her BF (and photographer).

4. ~wyntermute~
    July 12, 2009 at 4:00 pm — Reply

Well, firstly (and honestly) congrats. :) I don’t know her or anything, but just general congrats on having somebody. Secondly, tell her all these things offline, and quit rubbing it in our faces! :P (That was a joke, that “Secondly” bit.)

5. Evapunk4
    July 12, 2009 at 4:45 pm — Reply

Hey brian have to ask are u blackthunder01 from ZENE forums,and victoira was awesome podcats and enjoyed hearin the insights and LOVED you used Aerith last name most people never use or know it lol. LOL and ZENESCOPE FTW lol.

6. Brian
    July 12, 2009 at 8:08 pm — Reply

LoL … i try to post a comment on everything she’s done. I have to support my girl. After all … I’m so very proud of her.

7. Rodrigo
    July 12, 2009 at 9:06 pm — Reply

That’s good, we definitely don’t have enough guys named Brian around here.

8. Ricco
    July 12, 2009 at 9:08 pm — Reply

OMG! A girl in the forum, whaddo we do!? Whaddo we do!?

9. ~wyntermute~
    July 12, 2009 at 9:15 pm — Reply

Well… Support is nice, but… like, if she worked at Kinko’s making photocopies, would you pop in to say “Awesome job babe!”every time she ran the Xerox? This is, for intents & purposes, her “workplace” now. If we are to take her as more than “OMG!!GIRLINFORUM!” somebody always calling her ‘baby’ kinda undercuts her seriousness as a ‘journalist’ (or whatever it is the Spoilerites do). :) I’m still just sayin. I welcome you both, and I’m glad to see Lady Spoiler’s bf is a supportive one. :) But, like, get a room dude. ;) {the tone of this message is intended to be light, even though it could be taken as mean/snarky/whatevers. :) I’m glad you krazy kids are happy, but there are other places for displays of affection is all I’m getting at. Like, Matthew/Rodrigo/Stephen’s significant others might post here, but I didn’t pick them out of the crowd in, like, two days. :D I’ll shut up about this now, I swear.}

10. July 13, 2009 at 12:22 am — Reply

The testosterone forces are faltering… Fall back, men!

11. kettch
    July 13, 2009 at 5:54 am — Reply

COOTIES! UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

12. July 13, 2009 at 9:14 am — Reply

I think it’s great that the podcast is becoming more diverse. Congrats, Stephen, for recognizing the need to broaden perspective.

Now that you’ve gotten the intros out of the way, I hope things will continue naturally, without too much “You’re a GIRL! What do GIRLS think?!?!”

Otherwise, what wyntermute says.

13. Salieri
    July 14, 2009 at 3:29 pm — Reply

Rodrigo: He’s Brian, and so’s his wife (er, girlfriend).

14. Martin
    July 15, 2009 at 9:22 am — Reply

Salieri: is she really married, and telling everyone she has a boyfriend? It sounds like you know something we all don’t.

15. July 15, 2009 at 6:58 pm — Reply

I am a divorced woman and yes, I currently have a boyfriend named Brian. Interesting Salieri would elude to something so personal as if they know me.

• July 15, 2009 at 8:14 pm — Reply

Mmm… Sounds more like he was making a joke about “there are no women on the internet,” but either way, it didn’t quite come off.

16. Martin
    July 15, 2009 at 10:47 pm — Reply

well, if your happier now, that is all that matters right? Anyway, welcome! I look forward to reading more of your work.

17. July 16, 2009 at 6:50 am — Reply

Thank you, Martin! :)

18. Salieri
    July 22, 2009 at 11:21 am — Reply

It was a Monty Python reference…now I feel gratuitously British.