I’m pretty sure we’ve run the images from Mattel’s DC Universe Collection wave 9 before, but we’re running them again, simply because I find the Chemo collect and connect figure so fascinating.  I’ve had a devil of a time with the entire collect and connect series, as I don’t think I’ve been able to complete a single figure – THANKS TARGET!

I’m going to have to go eBay diving over the next couple of weeks to find all the back issue figures and parts, because I have completionism OCD, and also because these are pretty awesome figures.

Take the jump for the full gallery!

via Matty Collector

Friday Sing-Along: Happy Birthday Lisa

Marvel and DC Talk Transformers

1. Jacin B
    June 26, 2009 at 12:58 pm — Reply

Floyd!

2. Dave
    June 26, 2009 at 1:18 pm — Reply

Again…Wildcat is mine!

3. June 26, 2009 at 2:08 pm — Reply

Black Canary and Green Arrow look really good. I’m pretty happy the boxing glove arrow is included!

4. Josh P.
    June 26, 2009 at 6:42 pm — Reply

I’m happy for three more JSAers. Too bad I can’t find any series of DCU Classics. At all.

5. June 26, 2009 at 9:35 pm — Reply

6. Allen Jones
    June 26, 2009 at 10:21 pm — Reply

I’m with you there Stephen. I finally completed my first build-a-figure with the Kalibak series. And I’m pretty close with the Atom Smasher, just need the Aquaman and the Flash, though I’m not sure if I really need Flash since all he comes with is a figure stand, which I bought a case of those from Matty Collector.

Matthew, I always pronounced it Key-Moh, but on the Brave and the Bold cartoon they pronounced it Keh-Moh.

7. Robbie
    June 27, 2009 at 9:03 am — Reply

Matthew–
    It’s oronouced “TULA DONT SWIM THERE!”

oh uh…

This Crisis flashback brought to you by Sivana’s Hair Club for Men…

8. Robbie
    June 27, 2009 at 9:04 am — Reply

it is also pronounced….sigh

9. Missing
    June 28, 2009 at 1:42 am — Reply

they need to make an ambush bug DCU figure.

10. Slappy
    June 28, 2009 at 8:50 am — Reply

“Matthew Peterson Says: Is it pronounced Keh-Moh (like chemicals) or Key-Moh, like the unpleasant treatment for most carcinomas?”

Matthew I always pronounced it Key-Moe like my favourite stooge. If you look at the history of villains around that time, the Hard sounds always gave them more of an edge. My theory anyway.
    Robert Kanigher, Ross Andru, Mike Esposito the three wise men (Not Mr.’s Walker, Beam, or Daniels) would know better than we.